.

I opened my eyes slowly and realized that I was lying on something soft; my bed

Y/n:"W-what..."

I sat up immediately and looked around. And yes, I was in my room.

I was so confused... I remember falling asleep on the sofa with the cat.

I left the room and I went to my bathroom. I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth.

I saw my reflection on the mirror. And honestly, I didn't like what I was seeing.

I'm not that confident, neither with my face nor my body.

I know, I know. I sound like a 12-year-old girl in her emo period.

But it's ok right? No one is perfect... That's what I'm showing but deep inside... I just don't like me.

Y/n: "Just stop already..."

I brushed it off. And suddenly I had a crazy idea for a painting.

I'm so damn happy that I chose art. I love painting and sketching. When I am painting I feel free...I have the white canvas in front of me and I can paint whatever I want.

I choose what colours I want, what I will sketch , how and whenever I want.

That's why I love painting. I'm escaping from reality and from this cruel world. I'm on my little precious world...hehe!

Oof-

Y/n:"Ok that was weird... Let's eat!"

Y/n:"KITT-"

I opened the door ready to find the cat but what I saw made me stop.

Y/n:"AHHHHHHHH!"

A pale naked man with  black cat years and a long black tail was standing there with a shocking expression.

???:"Y-Y/n wait!"

I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door.

Y/n:"S-shit.."

???:"Y/n?"

???:"Y/N!"

He started knocking the door.

Y/n:"M-my phone... Police...Where is my phone..."

???:"Y/n please don't be scared! I can explain..."

I realized that I left my phone in the living room.

Y/n:"Fuck..."

I was so scared and I wanted to cry so bad.

???:"Y/n... please come out, I won't hurt you I swear!"

Y/n:"WHO ARE YOU?"