Prologue: The DTTY System

Izuku Pov
I live in a world where 80% of the population are mostly born with a superpower called a quirk and can start manifesting their quirk usually around the age of 4. As more people started manifesting their quirk a new profession was founded and the people in it are called the Professional heroes or pros for short.

When quirks became a thing there started the DTTY system short for the Don't tell them yet system.

The DTTY system works like this,Once two soulmates meet one person in the pair of soulmates will learn that they are soulmates the only catch is they are not allowed to tell them that they are soulmates and their true feelings for the other.

When you try and attempt either of those things some kind off Alarm in their brain alerts the mouth not to say anything until the perfect time.

The perfect time is when the other soulmate tells the other that they are soulmates but this only happens when both are ready to love each other unconditionally and if the other catches the other in a really emotional state be it in a happy or sad way.   

I'm Izuku Midoriya and I was part of the 20% of people who were quirkless but was then given a quirk called One for All after a chance encounter with the hero and my idol All Might! Well I was given the quirk after 10 months of putting my blood, sweat and tears into training for it.

When i was young i've always dreamed of becoming a hero and today will be my first day at U.A. high school and I wonder what's in store for me as I learn how to become a great hero and find my soulmate… probably.

And to be honest i'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time and I feel like i’m not ready for this but then again…
.
.
.
.
.
When will I ever be ready?

A/N: Hi! I am bittersweetRequiem but you may call me Req. This is my first book and I hope you enjoyed the prologue!

I will be saying the names backwards like Izuku Midoriya and so on. Don't @ me XD.

I do not own the characters for this. They belong to Kohei Horikoshi!

And I also dont own the artwork for it belongs to the lovely SAICCHI on a Tododeku Amino!
Her link: http://aminoapps.com/p/q9cq3f

Yeet...