Chapter 10: To be your friend and

3rd Person pov
The sound of bus clanking up and down every so now and then was etched into the minds of the students. Aizawa said that it would be a short ride and yes it actually was. It was actually a walking distance but Aizawa wanted it so that the students could rest before training.

Maybe also because he wanted to take a nap and honestly no one knew.

Todoroki sat in the back of the bus next to Kaminari. Kaminari was talking to Sero who sat in front of them. Our half and half sighed.

Midoriya sat in a seat next to Uraraka. He was in the same row of Sero but in the left columns. Todoroki was on the right side of the bus. Midoriya was having a conversation with Uraraka. They were not as loud as the others so most people wouldn't hear them unless it's the people in front of them.

"So Deku! Have you found your soulmate yet?" She asked her cheeks brighter than usual. Midoriya shook his head.

"No I have not." He looked around and saw Todoroki in the back starting to doze off a bit. The greenette started to stare at the boy with red and white hair. Uraraka noticed this so she tapped him on the shoulder.

Midoriya felt her touch and looked back at her. She smirked.

"Who were you looking at?" She asked.

"Oh Todoroki." Midoriya didn't want to lie, especially to the cute girl next to him. In the inside, Uraraka grew a bit jealous but decided to keep it in. 'Wait what. am I feeling jealous.'She asked herself.

'I already know who my soulmate is!' She tried to keep calm but then her head started to fill with thoughts of Katsuki.

"Do you like Todoroki?"

"Hm? No." Uraraka let out a sigh of relief, in her mind of course. She needed to be extra extra sure though.

"Are you sure???" She asked and Midoriya shook his head.

"No. Seriously Uraraka I don't like him!" The more he denied it though he slowly started thinking of the idea of him and Todoroki. He started flushing as he thought of it more though. It was only a bit.

"A-anyway how about you? Have you met your soulmate." Uraraka kept a straight face. She really didn't like her hot headed soulmate. 'He wants to hurt Midoriya! How is that something you can brush off''.

"N-no" she replied. Midoriya couldn't tell if that was a lie or not but either way he just shrugged it off. 'I wish Midoriya was my soulmate...' She looked away from him.

On the other end Midoriya was deep in thought too. Now that his really cute friend gave him the idea he couldn't help but think.'I mean maybe?'

Shouto pov
It was a mistake sitting in the back. Everyone was pretty noisy so I just leaned my head into the seat and tried to zone out the noises around me.

As I sat there I soon fell prey to the quiet and started to doze off…

Everything was white. I looked down to see myself wearing my uniform. I then looked back up to see a boy with green hair. Wait I only know one boy with green hair…

The boy was wearing ua's school uniform as well. He turned around and I only stared. I knew that face all too well.

It was Midoriya and he was smiling at me. Then suddenly he walked up to me.When he got close enough he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. He placed his arms around my neck while mine where on his waist.

He then pulled away from the hug but his hands were now on my shoulders.
"Todoroki-kun." He said.

"What?"

"Wake up."

"Todoroki-kun wake up." My eyes fluttered open to see Midoriya in front of me. He was wearing his gym uniform with gloves and that weird mask thing. I just kinda stared at him for a while and he did the same thing then Midoriya shook his head as if he was trying to get out of a trance of some sort.

"Todoroki-kun we need to get out of here. The bus driver is getting rea-" He was cut off.

"Hey you two have to get off the bus or we are driving back to the main building. understand?" Midoriya nodded. He then walked up to the front of the bus. I was still in the 4th to the last row by the time he got off.

Once I got off me and Midoriya scrambled over to the group that seem to already be in the usj. We both quickly entered it and like luck would have it we were not late at all. Students from 1-A were mingling with others some stayed to their friends groups. I wonder where Midoriya will go. I looked to my right to find him scampiring off to Uraraka and Iida.

'So that's where he went. Well to kill time, I should probably start icing my left side. ' i laid my hand over my left side and ice started forming there. Why did I just ice my left side earlier. I soon realized that it would've an inconvenience to have ice on.

3rd person pov
Everyone could hear footsteps by the stairs going down and they looked to see thirteen rising from the stairs. The students were excited and Aizawa walked up next to the pro hero.

"I apologize for my tardiness but I was checking around to see if anything was or needed fixing.Oh and welcome to the usj" She said and everyone nodded.

"Look forward to working with you!" The students exclaimed, bowing their heads to show respect to the rescue hero. Some people were still talking to others but thirteen didn't mind the disobedient students.

"This place looks just like universal studios!" He said, a little over a whisper to Kirishima. The redhead nodded.

"This is a training ground I made with different types of accidents and disasters. To be exact a shipwreck, a landslide, a fire and a windstorm. It's called the unforeseen simulation joint or USJ for short." The students woah-ed in excitement.

"Alright then, first--" Then suddenly the electricity from the lights were flickering off it like a trail.Aizawa quickly took a look behind him and saw by the middle of everything a black and purple mist slowly enlarging then suddenly it erupted and turned bigger.

"Everyone gather around and don't move! Thirteen protect the students." Thirteen nodded. Some students were both scared and concerned at the same time. Will they all be alright?

A/N: ROSES ARE RED,

VIOLETS AIN'T BLUE.

I GOT 500 READS,

AND ITS ALL THANKS TO YOU!!!

Thank you so much guys! You really put a smile on my face and so I hope me updating will put a smile on your face too.

Actually not really this chapter has bs writing and kids are about to know the true dangers of their apparent dream job!

Hah.

Anyway i really hope u enjoyed.

YA YEET!!!

- Req