Chapter 7: You are actually

3rd person Pov
"Stay Away from Midoriya" Shouto says as he steps in between Izuku and Katsuki. Katsuki scoffs and tilts his head to the right to get a view on the brocoli like haired boy.

"Tsk so Deku has a body guard now. So what so I can't attack and hurt you as a quirkless nobody like yourself?" Izuku's heart was racing out of fear but Shouto gave him a glance reassuring him he'd be fine and Izuku started to calm down and straighten up his back.

As Shouto looked back at Katsuki, the spiky haired blonde punched Todoroki in his face and Shouto retorted back with a punch to his stomach which only seemed to be enraging him even more.

As Ochaco stopped talking to Iida she looked over at the drama next to the door and her eyes watched Katsuki. She then started having a vision much like Shouto's but instead with Katsuki in it.

While she was in a trance she soon snapped out of it and continued watching the fight.

Shouto was gripping unto his leg since Katsuki punched it while Katsuki was holding his stomach.

Ochaco saw the intensity and soon stood up and grabbed Izuku out of there so he wouldn't get hurt.Katsuki,out of anger, then punched Shouto's back as he was hunched over and sent him to the ground.

As he was about to send an explosion to Shouto's head and Shouto was going to freeze his leg their quirks stopped working and a man with goggles and floating hair came in.

"You two should stop fighting if you still want to be in the hero course." He then grabbed his scarf and tied Katsuki up for the time being.

"I am Mr. Aizawa. I will be your homeroom teacher this year and I watched this fight take place" Shouto then got up with the help of Kirishima while Mr. Aizawa glared at Katsuki.

"Katsuki Bakugou as you were fighting I called the principle and you are expected to meet with them right now" Katsuki was then let out of the tightness of the scarf and scoffed before walking off to Midnight who was at the door ready to take Katsuki to Principal Nezu.

"As for the rest of you, I will need you to change into your gym clothes and get ready for a little test. And Ah Satou would you please come with me for a talk right now. " People were surely confused but no one protested and just continued to roll with it.

Shouto Pov (^^ With a timeskip in the side sponsored by our determined cinnamon roll ^^)As I walk to the cafeteria after the "test" that Aizawa gave us I spotted Midoriya talking to that brunette who took him away from where me and this Bakugou we...

As I walk to the cafeteria after the "test" that Aizawa gave us I spotted Midoriya talking to that brunette who took him away from where me and this Bakugou were fighting. Which was a great idea and nice of her.

I was at the line when Midoriya saw me and the girl sat at a table with a guy wearing glasses. He was walking… walking to me?

I quickly turned my face to the other side as he walked behind me in the line. I can tell he is staring at me so I just looked forward again. I calm down until I felt a hand on my shoulder. The person in front of me couldn't be placing their hand on my shoulder now so it must be…

"Hey Todoroki kun!" Midoriya…

"Yes Midoriya?" I turned my head to see a smiling green haired boy who's eyes make me kinda weak in the knees.

"I just wanted to say thank you for fighting Kacchan for me although I could've handled him on my own." He says and I feel my cheeks heating up already.

"Its okay" I say trying to look forward again and he takes his hand off my shoulder.

"So… would you like to come sit with Uraraka, Iida, and I?" He asks and I think.

Should I say no? Well i'd like to get to know him more so I guess…

"Sure just as soon as I grab my food" I say grabbing a tray and pointing at the cold soba. He also grabs a tray and he orders 3 other things but I don't pay attention. I watch his mouth open and close, his eye move around from left to right and his green hair. It's so unruly but each little strand is pointed in the right angle.

"Mr. Todoroki your money?" I snap out of my trance flushing a rosey pink. I give them the exact amount of money.

"How do you know my name?" I asked since I was curious.

"Oh I heard you were endeavours son so i just said" She pointed out and I nodded. Of course…

I look back at Midoriya and he is done paying. He is carrying three plates of food while I only have one so I grab one of the dishes and set it on my tray.

"Todoroki kun you don't have to-"

"No its fine." I said and he nodded as we headed to the table where the others were.

"Hey aren't you the guy who hit his head?" The girl said and I looked at her.

"Ahh yes!" Midoriya said and The girl and boy mouthed an oh.

"I'm Shouto Todoroki by the way" I said placing the tray on the table and Midoriya does the same.

"Hey who ordered the Katsudon?" I asked and Midoriya lit up.

"Oh that's mine!" I then placed the Katsudon on the place where he would be sitting and I placed the soba in front of me.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka and this is Tenya Iida" She motioned to the guy with glasses and he nodded giving out a hand to me.

"It is very nice to officially meet you Todoroki" He said using his free hand doing robotic like hand gestures and I shake his other hand.

"Likewise." I said sounding a bit cold which caused a silence at the table. God what did I do this time.

"I'm sorry but i will just go sit by myself since I may have ruined everything here…" I stood up from the table and as I got my soba Midoriya graabed then gripped on my hand.

"I will come with you" He said and I blushed and nodded to him before we set off.

A/N: That was A lot of writing and I did that since this fic has only just begun! Even though I think it will still be small.

Also thank you guys for 200+ reads [my poor sister had to listen to me screeching snd screaming omg for like 20 minutes]

And also the flipping ranks on this story. I'm amazed ya'll. I was definetely not crying

Yeah definetely...

Anyway hope you enjoyed chapter 7 of The perfect time.

And get ready for plot stuff! Since i'm excited and i hope you will enjoy it too...

Yeet!!!