Chapter 12: I can be something more

3rd Person POV

The two boys stared at each other, one looking at the other while the other was looking to the side, avoiding the most absolutely beautiful view in his li--- What was he thinking!?!?! Todoroki was blushing a rosey red but he kept his cold, yet tranquil look on his face. And all the while this was happening, Todoroki didn't utter a single word.

Todoroki was as quiet a lamb getting slaughtered. He heard footsteps coming from the back of him but obviously couldn't put his head up to see it since he would... his face would come into contact with Midoriyas'. The half and half haired boy was trying to stay calm since his soulmate was on top of him, literally staring at him for God Knows Why and there could possibly be an enemy behind them.

Midoriya on the other hand ,when he realized he was on top of Todoroki, was about to become a mumbling and apologetic mess, well was. For before the greenette was about to say something, Todoroki shushed him then whispered in a rushed manner.

"Midoriya behind you!"

With those simple words, Midoriya quickly tilted his head to see a rookie villain with what looks like a stone mutation quirk, something alike to that of Kirishima's. Midoriya ,out of instinct, jumped off a bit and attempted to punch the enemy with one for all forming in three of his fingers. Just as he was about to hit the enemy, the stone quirk guy was frozen all around for with a stomp of his feet ice started to move towards them and cover the enemy.

Midoriya didn't feel safe since he still wounded up hitting the iced villain and ultimately left 3 of his left fingers broken and bruised. The punch broke a huge chunk of the ice and knocked the villain to the ground to which the villain responded with a grunt.

"We should probably go away when we can. The guys quirk could break the ice." He hissed in pain and his right hand holds his left wrist before letting both his arms fall.

Todoroki immediately ,not minding to Midoriya's warning, got up and went over to Midoriya to see the damage he did to his fingers. Midoriya hissed as Todoroki lifted his left palm and watched as Todoroki looked like he did something wrong like accidentally killing a puppy. Todoroki started to second doubt his instincts. Should he have just not minded the physical contact between him and Midoriya? Would Have that really affected it to have a better outcome so that he could have froze the guy without getting his soulmate injured?

Midoriya could sense the guilt coming from Todoroki's mind and vibe, though he didn't know why but he assumes its because he couldn't have stopped the villain sooner and he got hurt. Midoriya places his good hand, which would be his right, on Todoroki's shoulder.

"It's alright, these will heal or atleast after I ask Recovery girl to heal them" Ice cracks behind them.

"Well yeah but I feel ... bad?" The cracking gets louder and before they know it the guy is out of his cold and icy prison- field like thing. Midoriya looked in horror. How were they supposed to defeat him when he lost 3 of his fingers already?

The villain stretches out his shoulders before continuing to speak again and walking over to the two teens. "You kids are disregarding of the fact that your enemy could st---" His voice was stopped and the boys were shocked to see the villain fall to the ground like a domino piece.

Midoriya looked at Todoroki, his eyes widened. 

"D-did y-yo-your i-ce do t-t-that?" Midoriya is both surprised and curious to know more but probably a bit more concerned. The one for all user was questioning just how strong his first friend at UA was. Well he is from the recommended list of students? Man just how far behind was he compared to the Half and Half boy?

"No, I didn't but look behind you" Todoroki shook his head while saying this then using the arm that is covered in ice pointed to the two figures in standing over the body. The silhouettes showed two figures with spiky hair and when Midoriya looked to the side he was greeted with a smile from one and a really upset mad face from the other.

"STUPID DEKU YOU SHOULD LOOK BEHIND YOU!" Shouted the blonde haired loud mouth. This blonde was Katsuki Bakugou or better know to Midoriya as Kacchan. The person standing next to him was none other than Kirishima with his hardening quirk which although was a bit common was still a pretty cool quirk to examine for Midoriya.

"H-hi ...Kacchan?"