Chapter 3: and My world slowed down.

Shouto Pov.
As I look at this green haired boy I felt my heart race as if it were part of the grand prix or something.

Bum bum.. bum bum.. bum bum..

My stomach felt like there were a million butterflies fluttering and flying around in there ,which probably sounds weird but honestly it was a really warm feeling. I kinda just... admired his green eyes.

They were... beautiful.

Then my world flashed white and I saw his dark silhouette facing away from me and I just stared at the sight.

He looked back at me with a heartwarming smile and those Emerald green eyes that you could truly get lost in. He also formed a heart with both of his hands which added to the cute-ness, if that is even a word.

Then at this moment a word kept repeating in my head as he walked towards me.

Soulmate...

He was still a way away from me but I felt like I could run up to him and give him everything but I couldn't do anything but stand there and watch him.

I held my heart since it felt like it was about to explode with warmth as it was beating really fast.

I can tell my face is flushed right now since my cheeks are very hot.

He was getting so close as his face was inches away from mine then just as we were about to lock lips I suddenly went back to the present and saw him and his head was tilted.

I screamed at the boy for a bit before starting to flush a deep red. So this is my soulmate.

He is really cute in real life.

I was in such a state of shock and confusion that I started walking backwards then hit someone , another student perhaps? , and fell to the ground.

Then my world turned black as I hit the cold, unwelcoming thing which was the ground.

A/N: Sorry for the sh*tty update schedule ya'll since i've been busy. Reading other fanfiction...

ANYWAY thanks for the support bellarose109 and OwO_Crackhead420_OwO for being my first supporters!

I love you 3000! (Cries in Peter Parker T^T)

Also I hope you enjoyed Chapter 3 of The perfect time ❤💚.