Chapter 2: I was in Awe

Izuku Pov
As I stepped out of the elevator of me and moms apartment building I saw a tall boy.

He had crimson red hair in his right and hair as white as snow in the left. It was really pretty and he looked nice. I wonder what his quirk might be. I stared and thought a bit more about this guy who also seems to be a U.A. student.

He then looked around and I ran behind a red trash can , yes, a trash can, but still peeping out to look at him. He then stopped looking around and started walking off, probably to U.A. since it is the first day after all.

I then waited a little before going and running after him. Why did I run after him? Because I wanted to make new friends.

I saw his dark figure in the distance so I started saying Heys and Waits over and over again to try and get his attention. It didn't work and he still continued to walk off to U.A. .

"Hey!" I say one last time before I start running underneath the arch that marked the entrance of the school - Well he did first and I just followed, hopefully not like a creep.

As I reach U.A.s gates I put my hands on  my knees and panted. I was really tired from running.

"Finally...." I heard him say and my eyes fixed on him once again.

"HEY!" I said and he ignored it so I had to walk up to him then I did and placed my hand on his shoulder.

He looked back at me and I saw that he had a huge scar on his face. Looking at it, it looks like a burn mark but I chose to ignore it for now.

"Hello!" I gave him a smile while still taking deep breaths. My face might be kinda red right now. After that he kinda just stared at me and I observed his bi colored eyes.

They were....really pretty...

A/N: Hope you liked chapter 2 and I will send out chapter 3 too since this was really short.

Also none of the art in my headers are mine so yeet,skeet, and reet