Chapter 6

"What do you mean Glimmer ARRESTED Catra?" Adora exclaimed

"ShE tElEpOrTeD I CoUlDn'T sToP hEr! BuT CatRa's LoCkEd Up In JaIl NoW."

"Bow, calm down, you're voice is cracking again."

"SorRy."

-----

Glimmer walked into the police station's small interrogation room, where Catra sat handcuffed to the table. "You do know that the Horde doesn't take kindly to its members who are captured, right?" Catra asked as she picked at her nails

"What do you mean?" Glimmer replied

"If you're gonna lock me up, lock me up forever, I can't be freed after any time here. Shadow Weaver and Hordak would send someone to get rid of me." Catra answered, "They might even be sending people now, to make sure I don't spill anything."

"Who's Shadow Weaver?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"When you're freed, as long as you don't do anything, we could have officers assigned to protect you." Glimmer pointed out "If you really worried about this, Shadow Weaver."

Catra thought for a second "Can I choose who the officers are?"

"Sure."

"Okay. Fine. But when Shadow Weaver finds out, she won't give up trying to kill me. Not until either, I'm dead, or she's dead."

"Since we don't know if you've actually killed anyone, we're going to have to-"

"I haven't killed anyone. So if you want to charge me for murder, sorry I don't usually have to go through with threats."

"Okay, but we can change you for kidnapping."

"You've got me there."

"Could you just tell me what you've done? It could shorten your time."

"Fine." Catra scoffed "I kidnapped an officer, I helped lead the sneak attack on that ball at BrightMoon, I've stolen a few candy bars, I tried to kidnap the same officer a second time."

"That's it?"

"I was only recently allowed to go out and actually do stuff."

"Okay... I'll go show Adora, and She and my Mom can help decide how long you stay in Prison."

Catra shrugged and began to pick at her nails again as Glimmer teleported away.

After about twenty minutes Glimmer returned, this time with Adora and Queen Angella. "Two years." Angella said flatly

"Time was taken off because you willingly told your crimes. And because Adora's too nice." Glimmer explained

"I am not to nice." Adora mumbled

"Glimmer, I need to speak to you." Angella said as she pulled Glimmer out of the room

Adora and Catra were left alone in the interrogation room. "Why'd you get time taken off?" Catra asked, "Of my sentence I mean."

"I..."

"I kidnapped you, that alone is at least five years in prison, up to twenty years. Not to mention, breaking and entering is usually around half a year, and shoplifting about a year. I would've been out of your hair for six to twenty-one years."

"You've really thought about this haven't you."

"It's a Horde thing, we count up the years we'd get in prison if we get caught. Some of the people that are my age would already get stuck with life sentences."

"Wow. That's... Wow."

"Yeah. Anyway, why did you get them to take off so much time?" Catra asked again

"I don't know."