Pʀoʆ✿guҽ

"It's all in your head, are you kidding me?"

Jiya Kapadia was telling her friend one bright Monday morning before the school bell rang informing another day with studies, lab sessions and never ending boredom. According to Jiya, nothing in life is complete without getting some good exercises to the body which made both her best friends join her gymming sessions, every weekend.

Jiya had been self-conscious since she was a kid as Mrs. Kapadia used to be in the top 10 contestants of a former Miss India contest. Jiya was teached basic manners and good habits by her parents and they had specifically informed her to make her friends refrain from eating food which could result in adverse effects.

If Zoya Siddiqui had to be thankful for Jiya, it was for making her get the maximum use of the gym literally by pushing her towards the entrance door when she was barely Fourteen and was reluctant to touch a dumbbell. Zoya being a massive foodie loved junk food but Jiya couldn't let food destroy her friend. 

Anuraag Puri was a sweet and a good looking guy, pampered as a kid with one elder brother and elder sister at home. Unlike Zoya who started getting fat since she was about Seven, Anuraag was always a chubby guy getting fed really well. For a solution for her besties, Jiya took them to her house where a personal gym was made at the topmost floor. Jiya's father being involved in an Import and Export company was beneficial for his family to have a luxurious life and Jiya almost always called her best friends to her house. More than Anuraag, Zoya visited her since they were the closest neighbours.

Anuraag had a record breaking loss of Twenty kilograms within few years and he was gaining some good muscles at the moment. On the other hand Zoya by the time could loose her weight to an average size too but her height, which was 5'3 made her look smaller compared to Jiya who had a good height of 5'6 and Anuraag who was 5'10.

The morning discussion was about finding a good life partner. Jiya who led a sophisticated life never had an intention to find a lover soon and she decided it was better to make herself stable first and then think of a boyfriend. Anuraag after loosing some weight was finally asked by a short, thin girl on a date surprisingly two years back, to which Zoya and Jiya laughed hiding behind a tree, observing the two and with embarrassment of his friends seeing him and not being boyfriend material, Anuraag refused the girl. Thereafter he never cared to notice a beautiful girl though he could see ample of pretty faces in the classroom itself.

"Cm'on Jiya, don't talk like that. Arrey.. aisa hotha hai zindagi mein kai logo ke saath, tujhe kaise patha?"

Anuraag jumped in the conversation from the left side of the row where him along with Zoya and Jiya were seated. It was the middle most row of the classroom and Anuraag's classmate Shaurya Seth was sitting to Anuraag's left, listening to the conversation too.

"What do you mean Mister Anuraag Puri bejnewaala! Bada aaya Raja Harishchandra! Yeh romance-vomance, trip, fall and catch drama's mein hi achche lagthe hai, real life mein ye sab nahi hotha! Zo, agar tujhe kisise pyaar karne ka shauk hai toh Shahrukh Khan se kar, Hrithik se kar ya phir Siddharth Malhotra bhi hai! Aise bewakooofo waali baate mat kar meri Maa..."

Zoya was trying to fight a battle between her mind and heart where she wanted to find someone to share her life with because she believed that someone is made somewhere for you in this world. Jiya used to call her Madhuri Dixit due to the same reason, after the two friends watched Dil Toh Pagal Hai one night at Jiya's when they were Sixteen and the next day Madhuri's character of Pooja was literally accepted by Zoya as her life story too.

"Hume bas itna patha hai ki pyaar baarish ki tarah kisi shaks ko achanak choothe hai aur uska ehsaas hume jaldi patha chaljatha hai..."

Zoya's ever so romantic thoughts were highly ignored by Jiya who literally banged her head on the desk with a loud sigh and Anuraag gave her shoulder a push to which Zoya shared a smile with him.

'But when am I going to see the person who is made for me?'

Zoya silently thought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Bol do na zara - Dil mein jo hai chhipa
Main kisi se kahoonga nahi

Tanha dil, tanha safarDhoonde tujhe phir kyun nazar...

Tanha Dil.................................................."

"Aditya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As soon as Aditya Hooda heard his father's loud alarming voice, he placed his electric guitar on his table and disconnected its wire from the buffle. He wasn't ready to listen to yet another 'Bhajan' as he used to call it from his dad about the specific rules he has to follow when his father was at home. Harshwardhan Hooda and Anjana Hooda knew that their teenage son was energetic and lively but today wasn't the best day to create a ruckus at their home since his elder sister Aaksha Hooda was going to be visited by a prospective groom's family in the evening. She was Twenty Two years old and having completed her higher education with a Commerce degree, all Aaksha wanted was to get married to a guy who can look after her and let her work even after getting married. She wanted to find love after getting married, which her family thought was strange but they also knew their daughter and her ways of life.

Aditya slowly tip toed towards the living room at the Hooda house, opening the door of his room and keeping it at ajar to see what preparations were happening to welcome the guest's family. The servants were rushing here and there while his father was attending to a call and his mother was walking towards the kitchen with a list in her hand. He knew that it was finally time to bid his elder sister good bye, who has been with him since he was a kid as a babysitter to her brother whenever Anjana was busy with her Social Services Organization and Harshwardhan with his law firm, as a Criminal Lawyer.

Aaksha was the mother Aditya never expected to have. More than his parents he could say that he is close to Aaksha and to let go of his sorrow of his sister leaving him forever from the Hooda house to live with a stranger on a near date, he was playing his guitar since morning without his parents being aware of the little heartache of the teenage Aditya Hooda. 

🎵 Sewwi 🎵

Hey everyone 😊 Here I'm with a new plot based on Aditya & Zoya's characters, which is quite different compared to my other narratives since this one is quite close to my heart. Nothing to elaborate about but this is an amalgamation of many movies and books I've read so far in my life and let me know your thoughts once a chapter ends, to make me know your honest response.. 🌻