• Phɑse 19 •

Aditya slowly took the phone away from Harshwardhan's hand and read the article.

We had mentioned in a previous article how Mumbai's reputed Lawyer Mr. Harshwardhan Hooda's son, a lawyer just like his father, the very young and handsome Aditya Hooda has been single for a while. We also said how his parents were searching for a prospective bride for him and they've indeed gone to see a girl whose name is anonymous but she's an only daughter of a rich Industrialist as per reports!

Surprisingly Aditya has met this 'Mystery girl' at a Coffee Shop in Mumbai last evening and they were seen spending some quality time! She's the same girl whom Aditya met for the proposal but we were thinking, isn't it strange that they are together at a public place after they decided to go their separate ways and said no to marriage?

Do their parents know about this budding romance between the two love birds or are they trying to keep it a secret?

We hope to give you the hottest gossip about this cute pair as soon as we reach out to them! For now take a look at this adorable photograph.

As Aditya moved his eyes to the bottom of the article he felt his throat dry. It was a photograph taken when they had rushed out of the Coffee shop after Zoya received a call. Aditya was wearing shades while looking at his right side to cross the road while Zoya was coming out of the shop, walking behind him.

It wasn't an inappropriate still for his dad to shout out loud but Aditya had some explanation to do for sure.

Jeez, what on earth is this website? The Mish-Mash Gossip? Don't they have any other business rather than poking my freaking private life? I can't even have a cup of coffee with a friend without getting in to the headlines of a dumb gossip website, FML!

Aditya pondered in his head about all the odds and slowly lifted his eyes to meet with his father's frowning face. He looked crossed at the events that had taken place and nodding awkwardly, Aditya handed the phone back.

"Care to explain what they've written in this column? Ye wohi ladki haina jisse hum milne gaye the? Waseem Siddiqui ki beti? We had gone there long ago and only because you said that you both have no compatibility, maine us aadmi ko call karke is rishtey ko mana kardiya tha. Aaksha said that you'll went shopping for Anjana's b'day and you met an old friend Prateek Chatterjee, if I'm correct? As she knows both of you'll had gone for lunch. Ab aap ye samjhane ki kasht karenge ki Zoya Siddiqui ka naam Prateek Chatterjee kaise hai Aditya?"

Harshwardhan questioned staring curiously at Aditya who was looking down at his feet with nothing to say. He however took his own time to talk.

"I'll ex.. explain what happened.."

Aditya stuttered and Harshwardhan looked at Anjana and Aaksha and signaled them to come and sit with him. The sofa's were occupied by the Hooda family as Aditya slowly walked in front of them and started narrating the story.

"I saw Zoya at the mall yesterday aur kyun ki maine us rishtey ko na kaha, I knew that di won't let me meet her. That's why I lied about Prateek and asked di to go home after she's done with shopping. Mera intention aap ko ya di ko dhoke mein daal na nahi tha dad, I had my reasons. I just wanted to talk to Zoya aur bas.."

Aditya said in a mild tone as he observed the faces of his family. Harshwardhan took a deep breath, rose from his seat and walked towards Aditya.

"Adi..", he placed a hand on his son's shoulder, "Us din tumne us ladki ko mana kiya na? Toh aise tujhe usse milne ki zaroorat kya tha? Can you tell me because this matter is way serious than you think Aditya. Who could've thought a meeting over a cup of coffee would bring out a result of getting your photograph published with that girl in a freaking gossip website! Adi, is society mein aise rumors spread at the blink of an eye so I want to know why you met her. Ab kya baat karna tha tujhe uske saath?"