• Phɑse 20 •

"Di, kal aap Maa ke b'day ke baare mein itni excited thi aur achanak maine mall par Zoya ko dekha toh mujhe laga ki I need to talk to her. Mujhe jaanna tha whether her father still hates us or everything has turned to normal. Aapko yaad hoga woh aapke saath achche se baat bhi ki thi? Zoya is soft spoken, she has neutral thoughts about life di aur us waqt woh kisi aur ko bohot shiddat se chahthi bhi thi! Isi unusual qualities ko lekar mujhe laga maybe we can become friends kyun ki she looked like she can manage a freaky friend like me.."

Aaksha widened her eyes at the use of her brother's language and smiled.

"Ye sahi hai, absolutely right!"

Aditya smiled and slowly placed Bhavya on the bed.

"Di, Zoya is a good friend of mine now aur kyun ki mujhe patha tha ki hume saath mein nahi dekha jaana chahiye at any cost, I chose a coffee shop far away. Ab dad ko main is friendship ke baare mein kaise explain karoon? Will he understand us? Isliye mujhe jhooti vaada karna parah! I'm helpless in this situation. Is ghar mein aap hi hai jis par main sabse zyaada trust kartha hoon aur di, please understand. Zoya will remain a friend of mine aur aage main jaha bhi uske saath jaunga aapko usse pehele bataunga, I promise.."

Aditya blinked with hope and Aaksha nodded. Ruffling her brother's wet curls at his forehead she took away her baby and rose from the bed.

"Alright Adi. If you promise like that, you are permitted to do so aur main tujhe mom aur dad se bachaunga. Par ek baat bata, tere dil mein sach mein uske liye feelings nahi hai? Is she still with her boyfriend ya.. "

Aditya looked more than shocked hearing his sister and he stood at once.

"Di! Aap ke dimaag mein aise khayaal kaise aarahe hai? Relax di, aisa kuch nahi hai aur nahi hoga kyun ki... woh.. um.. main na, aapko baad mein bataunga! Zoya aur mere beech mein sirf dosti hai and you can trust me!"

Aditya confessed with honesty as he took his t-shirt and wore it. Aaksha smiled and nodded.

"Okay. I'm happy kyun ki agar aisa kuch hotha toh dad ko manana kaafi mushkil hoga. I can only imagine that kind of things. Chal see you Adi.."

"See you!"

As Aaksha left Aditya's room, he placed a hand on his forehead to wipe away the sweat formed with nervousness. He was almost going to tell his sister about his girlfriend but right now he had another problem to deal with and that too about his girlfriend.

Who can help him at such a time? His friends Shaan, Amaya or Nupur who will be joining him on the trip? What about Vihaan and Rahul? Will they give him a solution about how to bring along Tanya for their trip to Goa amidst the issues with her family?

While turning his phone around his constantly and stopping at uneven intervals, then walking towards the bed and sitting down, Aditya spent more than ten minutes inside his room trying to find a way when out of nowhere something clicked inside his brain.

He instantly checked the contacts list and dialed her number. After waiting for a few seconds the call was answered.
Thank god, Aditya muttered to himself.

"Hello Aditya?"

Zoya's voice instantly brought a smile on Aditya's face.

"Hey Zoya, hi and good morning! Kya kar rahi thi? Busy thi?", he asked excitedly.

"Good morning Aditya aur hum busy nahi the. Aapko yaad hai humne kaha ki humari saheli ki sagaayi hai? Aaj ammi, abbu aur humare best friends jinko aap mile the us din, hum sab bahar jaarahe hain. Jiya bhi sagaayi par aarahi hai, toh hum dono ko dresses dekhne jaana hai. Aap bataiye, itni subah call kyun karna parah?"