We are airborne

Khadija secretly followed Maxwell and his men to their hideout to the oil factory close to a sand-pitched field. She wore her Nostalgia outfit and was masked and well armed. It was twelve am in the morning. Everywhere was dark, Khadija found it easy to blend in the shadows and sneak pass Maxwell's henchmen that guarded the entrance to the factory. She hid behind some wooden crates and also waited to see the goods Maxwell's henchmen were transporting to his cargo plane and to see when he was going to come out with Aisha and Mr. Stephen.

"Well, hello beautiful" Maxwell sang in a joyful tone as he entered the room where his guards kept Aisha.

Aisha was tied to a chair and her mouth was covered with a duct tape. Maxwell walked up to her and ripped the duct tape from her mouth violently. Aisha wasn't scared, although she was tired and dehydrated. She wasn't scared of Maxwell and his two henchmen. She had been in situations worse than this.

Maxwell held Aisha's face up, grabbed her under her jaw. Just as he was about to speak, Aisha spat on his face and hit his nose with her forehead.

Maxwell cursed in Russian. He cleaned his face with a kerchief and angrily slapped Aisha on her mouth.

Aisha laughed and cleaned the blood of her lips on her shirt. "My twin sister is a cop so you better let me go before she arrives here with the police" She said rudely. Her mouth was smeared with lipstick and blood from across her cheeks. When Maxwell walked close to her again, she spat blood on his face.

One of Maxwell's henchmen wanted to beat Aisha but Maxwell stopped him.

"You know the thing about you lawyers is that you're stubborn and you all have a good reputation for lying. You my love are a pretty little liar. My friend Stephen would have gotten more than a million dollars from the accused if he had won the case. But you decided to ruin everything for me and him. I knew you were trouble when I first saw you at the bar" Maxwell said. He turned around and told one his henchmen to take Aisha to the plane.

"Where is he taking me?" Aisha cried at the top of her voice, hoping that someone from outside would hear her.

"We have a plane to catch" Maxwell said.

Maxwell's cargo plane was in the middle of the field. Mr. Stephen was seated on a table, waiting for Maxwell. He wasn't bothered about the weird looking pilot that walked in the middle of the plane neither was he bothered that only two of Maxwell's henchmen were on the plane.

A minute later as Aisha was about to be taken outside through the backdoor. They heard gunshots fired outside. One of Maxwell's henchmen ran and pushed open the steel door and entered the room where Maxwell was.

"Boss, we're under attack" The henchman said with anxiety.

"By who? The cops?" Maxwell asked.

"I don't know but she was wearing a mask".

Suddenly, Nostalgia's voice echoed in all the speakers in the warehouse. "Is everybody listening? My name is Nostalgia. I'm on a mission to rescue Aisha Williams. Do you believe me? Everybody happy now?"

"Nostalgia" Maxwell said in a low tone.

Aisha was glad that her sister was here.

Maxwell pointed at the backdoor and ordered his other henchman to take Aisha to the plane. Before leaving he faced his henchman and said. "You guard that door till I'm out of here"

Khadija was already close to the room where Maxwell and Aisha were. She killed two of Maxwell's henchmen that were guarding the hallway to the room downstairs. She moved with incredible speed and beheaded one and disarmed the other and shot him in the head with his own gun. She slowed down when some of the henchmen in front of the room fired bullets at the wall she hid behind.