#5 - Oh

Well, the past chapter surely was...

Extremely the worst thing ever written by Shmion.

Oh.

So sorry.

This chapter is too get the ship out of the FEEELLLLLS zone.

Anywaahahha, here we go.

--Shmion, who deeply apologizes.

So, to sum things up,

Natsu and Lisanna have been somewhat scarred for life.

Lisanna shall forever wonder about Mira's evil twin Nirajane.

Lucy and Erza got married.

MiraNeel has finally had an actual kiss that didn't involve spilled orange juice.

Elfman murdered Igneel.

Hypothetically, of course. What ever hypothetically means. I need a dictionary.

Oh, and, Natsu and Lisanna found out about the MiraNeel's Nali shrines.

Anyway, shall we get to the point?

-^-^-

"Mirajane?"

"Yeah Igneel gurl?"

"Will you..." Igneel kneeled on one knee.

...

...

...

Troll Shmion-sama strikes again

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Laxus drowned in orange juice whoops

...

...

...

...

"Tie my shoe?"

"Of course, omg it would be an honor to tie your shoes." Mirajane casually fangirled because who doesn't want to tie Igneel's shoes. Honestly.

Troll Shmion - 1

MiraNeel shippers - 0

And so, the lovely Mirajane... Or Nirajane... Suspenseful music began to play out of an unknown source because that happens in real life. The lovely M/Nirajane tied Igneel's totally fabulous shoes, and they proceeded to skip over to a rainbow.

"WHERE IS THE POT OF GOLD MIRRRRAAA?!"

"I DONT KNOW IGNEEEEEEEEL!"

Igneel proceeded to cry because his entire life has been a lie.

Out of no where a magical midget named Makarov The Fabulous appeared with a pot of gold, of which he gave to Igneel and M/Nira. "Oh my Mavis I LOVE YOU TINY MANCHILD MIDGET MAN!" Igneel casually and gracefully smashed Makarov The Fabulous with a frying pan. "Love you too." The smashed poo that used to be Makarov The Fabulous she'd a single tear, which turned into a narwhalicorn.

"NARWHALICORN!"

"LET US MAGICALLY RIDE INTO THE SUNSET ON IT!"

"BEFORE IT POOPS!"

"Oh." They said in unison as the narwhalicorn pooped pretty skittles and shiz.