Chapter -2

🔝 Brian's home

I walk out of the hall with my arms linked with Brian. As I was about to get down the stairs I get called out to throw the bouquet. So I turn around and swing my arms back loosening my grip over the bouquet. I hear few sighs and few amused laugh before I turn around to look at the lucky person who caught it.

I turn around only to find Trent holding the bouquet in his hands waving it at the group of disappointed girls .

"Sorry ladies, this thing chose me ." Trent says while giving his goofy smile .

Ahghgjegsh!! That smile always gets me . Having known him for years still doesn't stop me from falling for that one smile. That tiny little goof ends up giving that smile only when he is pretty excited .

Trent just shows off the bouquet to the tall giant beside him , who apparently happens to be his boyfriend. Those two have been together since I have known them . You could say Trent is my only friend I confide myself with.

So coming back to the present , I walk back to Brian as we both make our way to the car which stood at the end of the path. We bid our farewells to others before getting on the car.

The car is filled with silence as we drive on. Neither of us take the initiative to start a conversation. I glance toward him , his eyes are closed as he rests his head . He looks peaceful and the way his strands of hair fall of his face just makes him look even more beautiful than he already was. If staring was a crime , I probably would've been behind the bars now.

The car stops, bringing me back to my sense . I call out Brian . He opens his eyes and looks at me clueless before waking up completely. He gets down and opens the door for me as I get down . He walks in front of me as we make our way to mansion. Wow, this one looks freckingly big. It had glass all over. I could just stay here for ages.

He leads the way as I walk behind. I find him glancing at me from time to time to check whether I was following him or not. He stopped in front of a door and opened it. It was a bedroom as in the middle of the room sat a big bed covered with grey blankets. The walls were painted a beautiful shade of grey which complimented the furniture in the room.

" This is going to be your room from now. Your clothes are arranged in the closet . And be ready by six for the reception . And as for the evening you will be wearing ..." Brian trails off as he points at the dress that was laying on the bed . It was a burgundy coloured A-line ,V neck spaghetti strap long gown. He sure has good eye.

The dress Kiara is wearing

He leaves the room. I lay down on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I guess I'm married now. I walk around the room and find out that it has really spacious bathroom which was connected to a walk through closet. And there were even new clothes which I never owned. I change into my plain clothes. Si I lie down and search up Brian on the search engine.

"The youngest billionaire and the only heir of the Lacce Empire gets married. "

That's the first the thing that pops up on the tabloids . So am I married to the biggest business person in the city. I mean the Lacce Empire is like the biggest family in the whole UK. It has its hands in all the fields from clothing brand to hotel chains not even a single thing that they don't have a name in . Woh I got rich ass husband. But I guess I get to face the haters too as according to what I know the Brian has like a huge number of fans for his good looks .

I look at the time and guess what I have one hour left. So I walk into the bathroom to get myself a warm and refreshing bath. I walk out and wear the gown which Brian brought for me. I look at my reflection and I look really good in this. Not being narcissist but I do look good. So I get my make up done. I walk down the stairs to find Brian dressed in a black tuxedo looking just ..

" sorry , I got lost and didn't see the time." I say as I walk towards him.

He just nods his head and walks out. I follow him and get into the car as he opens the door for me. The car was filled with silence neither him or me starting a conversation. Though a part me wants to start a talk but being the awkward me I hesitate. We arrive at our destination while I debated whether to speak or not.

We walk into the hall and find the room filled with people some holding their wine glasses as they talked about business or with some talking randomly and laughing . He forwards his arm as I link my hand to his. He takes me too meet his business partners as he introduces them . I smile it each of them to not appear rude . This is tiring . I look around and find Trent, so I excuse myself from Brian and make my way to Trent.

"finally you have time to come and greet me." He says as he opens his arms for me to hug him. And I do so.

"Where is your tall giant boyfriend " I ask I release him form the hug.

"Don' know. He said he had something really important so I let him go. By the way you got yourself really good deal , lady. A rich , young and handsome guy. Finally meeting your Mr Mystery how does it feel? Wait doesn't it rhyme Mister and mystery . That was really good wasn't it ?" he says as he chuckles at his own lame joke.

" To be honest I don't know what I feel and that was really bad. " I say with bitter honesty.

" Fine " he says as he pouts.

" I guess he is searching for you . " he says as he points at Brian who is actually waving at me to come to him. So I  walk to him .

" So people! Lets start the night with the new couple's dance " the organizer says as the spotlight falls on us.

Brian takes my hand as he places my hands on his shoulders and places his on my waist. We start swaying as the music plays. He smells so good. And there is this sense of warmness I feel as we get closer. I stumbled a little but he still managed to go at my pace to make me comfortable. I see the others joining us .

" If you don't mind I would like to have a dance with this lady." Trent says in a gentle tone while waiting for Brian's reply.

Where did he come out from ?

Brian just nods and gives my hands to Trent who gladly takes it and smiles . I return the smile as I get passed. We both dance as Trent cracks his lame jokes now and then . At the end I end up being in Brian's arms as the party gets to its end. This feeling of being between his hands doesn't feel so bad instead it feels really good.

I guess I could expect something from our relation.