Chapter 15

Kiara's POV

"You are going with me and that's final , Kiara." Brian sternly says.

I give up and get into his car, no longer putting up a fight. We were going to airport for our business trip. And Brian had to pick a silly fight saying I should let him give me a ride. But that would just expose us. So I kept rejecting his offer. But look at me now , I'm sitting in his car getting a lift from him.

A comfortable silence wraps around us as we just sit there doing our own works. I was reading a webcomic while he was going through some files. I find myself occasionally stealing glances of his. He just felt so ethereal. I would've never expected to be married to a perfect being like him. I'm kinda thankful this whole betrothed arrangement. Because , it made me meet him.

I don't know if he like me the way I like him , but he is here with me , that's all I need. Him by my side . And somewhere I can always see him. Aghh!! This is why I say , don't read wattpad , they make you appreciate things around you . And definitely make me more light headed that I can't stop being appreciative of people I love.

We reach the airport. I spot everyone waiting for us. We get out the car and get our baggage and make way to where others were. Trent was there too , getting his bed hair fixed by Mr. Smith. Now , I'm so sure something is going on between them. I need to find out. While Cara and Kelly keep giving me a look asking why I came with Brian. I act like I didn't just understand what their look meant and smile at them.

" So, why did you get off Brian's car ? " Cara asks as she looks at me skeptical.

" You could just say he gave me a lift , when he saw I was not able to find myself a cab ." I try making to random reason, hoping she would believe it.

She nods her in acceptance . Phew ! A problem solved. We board our flight. It was gonna be a 2 hour long flight. I do love going to new places but traveling is a pain in the ass. It's exhausting in a way. So , I pass my time watching some random movie.

Our flight lands and we gather our belongings. We reach the hotel we are supposed to stay in . We were standing in the reception area, waiting for Kelly to get the keys for us. But , something seemed off as Kelly was making a confused face and kept glancing towards Brian.

"What do you mean ? There definitely is some misunderstanding. " She asked the receptionist.

"This was an order we received, mam. And we cannot do anything for changing it." The receptionist replies in a calm tone.

Seeing this , Brian goes and intervenes them both. He talks to the receptionist, which only made him sulk at something she must've said. He calls someone and utters things in something I assume to be french.

"pourquoi, maman?" he questions the person on the call.

His frown deepens. He just heaved a sigh. And walks to me.

"You are staying with me. " He said.

And he take my hands into his as he intertwined our hands and leads the way. With confusion all over , I follow him.  What am I gonna answer to Cara when she will throw tons of questions as at me asking why I was gonna stay with Brian. And weren't we supposed be low key about our relationship, but wouldn't doing this just expose us?

We enter a lift and stop at the highest floor. He swipes a card and enters a room , which I assume to be a suite. It's  a penthouse suite !! And guess what it was freakingly big . Its my first time in a penthouse room , so I'm gonna just explore. Don't mind me , I'm a curious person.

( I attached the pic of the suite on top but it's not exactly how I want it to be , but it's somewhat close to it. But the one I imagined is bigger version of this . )