: EXTENDED SYNOPSIS :

- Adventures In Babysitting / Steve Harrington -

: Season Two :

     : EXTENDED SYNOPSIS :

      Diana Sinclair is the most respected babysitter in all of Hawkins, Indiana. She gets good grades, she never stays out too late and she gets along with her siblings; she's a model daughter.

She babysits to save money for college, but her services are always free for her favourite clients; her brother Lucas and his three best friends. But now it's different, she's different. It's been a year since Hawkins' dark secrets were unravelled, how can everything ever go back to normal?

Mike is lovesick and heartbroken. Will is still shaken and scared. Steve and Nancy stick to themselves, all solemn faces and hushed voices behind fake smiles. Lucas is trying to convince Diana he's too old for her company, her crush Jonathan still pines over a certain Wheeler girl and he won't dare speak of Diana's and his kiss from a year ago and Dustin, well he's just Dustin. Everything is changing and she can't stop it.

But when king of the school, Steve, seems to have lost everything including the girl and his reputation; he begins to realise that he deserves more than what he's been dealt. Steve Harrington and Diana Sinclair were two lost souls who needed someone to understand them, lucky for them both, they found each other. Together they felt like normal teenagers, like nothing could go wrong.

But nothing could prepare them for two things; a pet lizard turned demodog and Dustin Henderson.

Maybe it's not just kids that need babysitting after all. 

----

this story will follow the events of season two except i will be changing the timeline slightly to give steve and diana more time to develop their relationship. 

i had a lot of fun writing this story so i hope you guys give it a chance and enjoy it too.