Seven.

Amelia woke up in her warm comfortable bed next to her fiance. She kept the sheets close to her before turning around and looking at him. Last night had been amazing, let's just say Harry was very explorative when it came to sex.

"Your staring, it's creepy," Harry muttered, his eyes were still closed but Amelia could see a small smile on his face

"No, it's not, it's romantic." She said, knowing that she sounded very cliche.

"Wow, very cliche," Harry said, rolling over to face her so that Amelia was now leaning on his toned stomach.

"How many times did we do it last night?" She asked

"I honestly don't know, lost track to be honest," Harry said, Amelia, laughed before hearing her phone going off beside her.

"It's Kate." She said, seeing her number flash across her screen, with a picture of them in university.

"Shit," Amelia said, suddenly remembering Kate's offer to have them over for dinner the previous night, but she had forgotten due to being preoccupied with her fiance

"Hello?" Amelia said, trying to sound as casual as she could while answering Kate's call.

"Did you forget about dinner last night?" Kate asked Amelia knew there was something else in her voice she just couldn't place it.

"I'm so sorry, something came up and I may have forgotten about it," Amelia said.

"What came up?" Kate teased, knowing exactly what would've happened between the two. They hadn't been able to keep their hands off each other whenever the four of them were together. So, she knew what they would've been up to.

"Something. And I'm not giving you any more details." Amelia answered.

"You know, you make that sound suspicious when it doesn't have to be," Harry mumbled from beside her, he rolled over and wrapped an arm around her waist. Pulling her closer towards him.

"Shush." She said to him but couldn't take the smile from her lips. She really truly loved this man. He was everything she ever wanted in a guy and kicked herself for not seeing the love she had for him sooner. Or tried not to push her feelings away from him because she didn't want Will to hate her once he found out they had first slept together years ago. No one was ever going to find that out, it was going to be their little secret and she would make sure that happened.

"What did Harry say?" Kate asked

"Nothing, look I'm really sorry I forgot about last night, how about Harry and I make it up to you tonight? You and Will can come over and we can cook something?" Amelia said.

"Unlikely," Harry muttered. He knew that if he let her cook, she'd poison them.

"Hey, I'm not that bad," Amelia said.