Twelve.

Bright lights filled the room as Amelia pulled the curtains aside, waking her cousin up from her deep sleep. Kate groaned in announce and tried to pull the covers up closer to her to catch a few more minutes of sleep, knowing that her cousin would not allow that.

"Hey, not happening," Amelia said, laughing slightly. Sitting on the side of her cousin's bed and pulling the covers back, exposing the woman to the coldness, to get her used to it.

"Why does it have to be so early?" Kate said, her voice groggy as she looked at the bedside clock next to her, it showed 6.00 am.

"Because the wedding starts at 10. And it's three hours long, do you know how long it takes you to have a single shower? Half an hour. I know, because we used to live together. I don't know how Will'll survive with you." Amelia joked, getting up off the bed and walking to the Starbucks coffee cups and returning back to sitting on Kate's bed. Kate starts to slowly sit up and her eyes lit up when she saw what Amelia was holding.

"I no longer hate you," Kate said, taking the coffee cup and taking a sip.

"You're favourite. I had to get up half an hour ago so you shouldn't be complaining." Amelia said.

"You decided to get up half an hour ago," Kate said before she took another sip of her coffee.

"Don't make me regret buying you coffee, but then again, you're going to need to be awake today, it's a very long day and night for you. You two probably won't even get to start your honeymoon yet." Amelia said, smiling a little bit. Amelia got up from the bed and turned on the tv that had been in the guest bedroom of Harry's apartment. Harry had allowed Amelia and Kate to both spend the night there, while he slept in Kate and Will's apartment, he didn't want to see Amelia dressed in her bridesmaid gown until the wedding, and William had no choice but not to be able to see Kate until the wedding.

"It's the early hours of Friday morning here in front of Kensington Palace, where we will see Kate Middleton come out in her wedding gown in just 4 hours time. No doubt, her cousin, Amelia Middleton, will be waking her up right about now to get her ready. Both of them, are playing a huge part in this wedding. There has been no sign of any movement from the Palace just yet as lights have been turned on by maids and servants, we have not yet seen what the inside of Westminster Abbey and won't be allowed in until 9. This is the first royal wedding that will be filmed live around the world so everyone can see this beautiful couple get married in front of the Queen and God." The news reporter said, dressed up warm for the cold morning of London. Amelia shook her head.

"Of course there'd be reporters here already," Amelia said, unconsciously touching the necklace that hung from her neck, feeling the cold metal there.

"It's still there Mia," Kate said, smiling as she looked at her cousin. Amelia rolled her eyes and watched her cousin get out of bed. Complaining under her breath (Amelia swore she heard a few colourful words that Kate should never say allowed in front of the royal family) Kate walked towards the ensuite bathroom. Amelia chuckled, she decided to order breakfast from the kitchens while Kate showered, knowing that she'd need to do it again before she got into her wedding gown, Amelia got Kate her favourite foods. Waffles, pancakes, the lot. When the food was delivered 15 minutes after Kate got in, Amelia heard the water turn off, and a few minutes later she came out, fully dressed and hair dangling wet around her, she had a towel in her hands and noticed the food sitting on the bed.

"You know, if it wasn't so early right now, I'd still kill you, but I forgive you since you bought me food." Amelia laughed, understanding why her cousin would feel that way. Having enough of hearing the television going on and on about the upcoming royal wedding, Amelia turned it off and walked towards the stereo they had in their spare room. Just for occasions like this. Amelia turned it on and turned up the music, not too loud but just enough for the room not to be silent as they eat. Once breakfast was done, Amelia had a shower again, before getting herself ready before Kate. She managed to do her own makeup pretty good before Kate's personal makeup artists arrived at 8.30 to help out, before that, they played a game of Uno while sipping the coffee's they still had.