Nine.

Enews: 

Amelia Middleton (Cousin of Kate Middleton) Has been seen with Prince Harry of Wales at Balmoral Castle! 

To take a break from planning this year's most talked about a wedding (which just so happens to be a royal wedding), Amelia Middleton and Prince Harry were seen walking around Balmoral Castle. However, as our friends looked on closely, we could tell something was up. The pair were walking close together but not to close that it would raise suspicion. Because we all know what Prince Harry's like. Prince Harry is said to have been the life of the party until a couple of months ago when he stopped going out drinking almost every Friday night with some old school friends. 

It is believed to be that something is happening between these two, either secretly or known within the royal family, they just don't want to upstage the Royal couple getting married in just a month. We all know Amelia's history, her parents died the night before her own graduation from college. Since then she has had to fend for herself, she became an actress soon after that, and is wildly known for her role as Sophie Sheridan in Mamma Mia! The ABBA musical. Amelia then started dating co-star Dominic Cooper for almost two years, until he broke up with her due to the press following her around because of the Royal family. 

We haven't seen Amelia act in a while, since last year when she starred in Dear John with Channing Tatum, and honestly, those two had the best movie chemistry. We had hoped for those two to get together until Channing let everyone know that he actually married one of his fellow co-stars, Jenna Dewan, which broke the hearts of Chanlia fans. But now we are hoping for Halia. We all know Prince Harry's history with girls, and Amelia being an actress means she can handle the press whereas Harry's other girls (ie, Chelsey Davy) could not handle the pressure of being under the spotlight every hour of every day. 

We have however noticed, that Amelia has been seen wearing the same necklace for the past few months since Christmas. And on the necklace, is a ring. We haven't gotten close enough just yet to figure out what ring it is but it could be a ring from her parents, or even, from Harry. Because if it was from Harry, we'd literally scream with excitement at the thought of another royal wedding, but we do think that it would happen soon, with her cousin's wedding coming up and rumors of a new movie for Amelia Middleton. 

Amelia Middleton Duchess of Sussex would have a nice ring to it, to be honest. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia read the page over and over again. The tabloids were getting closer to the truth and honestly, it scared her. She didn't know if Harry read articles like this one, but she wanted to know what nonsense they were writing about it, it had started when the news of the royal wedding came out and when Kate had asked her to be her maid of honor to give her sister more privacy. In all honesty, Amelia wouldn't be in the position she was in now if she hadn't been asked to be Kate's maid of honor, and she is happy that she is. 

"What are you up too?" Harry asked, leaning against the doorway. Amelia quickly shut down the tab and opened up Facebook 

"Nothing, just looking through Facebook," Amelia said, Harry nodded. They had been different since he had told her about being deployed after the wedding. 

"Hey, you wanna talk about it?" Harry asked. They had gone to Balmoral Castle to get away from the family. To get some private time together before Kate and Will's wedding and before the final preparations began.