Sixteen

Daily Express:

PRINCE HARRY IS OFF THE MARKET! BUT WHO IS HE DATING AND WHY?!

In a recent interview with Prince Harry, while he was being deployed in Iraq just weeks after his elder brother's wedding to now sister-in-law Kate Middleton, he states in an interview with our personal interviewer, that he is off the dating market and refused to say to who.

We speculate many women that maybe Harry's current girlfriend. Many believe that Harry has fondled with the pop star Ellie Goulding, or may have even gotten back together with Chelsey Davy (though fans of the Prince doubt this one very much), and the most recent and wild theory would be that he is dating Amelia Middleton, the cousin to Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.

However, that was all he said on the matter before running off after his fellow soldiers to see what the fuss was all about.

Though we do remember how close Harry and Amelia Middleton were on the wedding day of Kate and Will last April. But that may have just been because Amelia was chosen to be the bride's maid of honor and Harry was Will's best man. Which would seem fitting to anyone to say the least -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia slammed her laptop lid down, they were getting too close and she didn't like that. Her nerves were everywhere and even though she had Harry beside her with his arm lying on her stomach she couldn't help but hyperventilate quietly. She couldn't think, so, climbing out of bed she put her laptop back on the desk and headed into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Couldn't sleep?" Harry's voice asked groggily, making her almost drop her half-filled glass of water in the sink.

"No, I couldn't, I was reading the articles." She said, Harry, crossed his arms and leaned against the doorway into the kitchen.

"They're getting close, we both know it. But we cannot deny nor confirm any rumors that they ask us. That's what Granny said, just until she finds the time to tell the world about our engagement." Harry said, heading towards his fiance and taking the glass from her and having a sip. She huffed a little with a smile on her face before taking the glass from him and taking a sip herself since it was her glass. Harry just smirked, making her roll her eyes.

"I know that, but how long are we going to keep up with the charade?" Amelia asked, she had been careful these past few weeks not to wear the wedding ring on her finger outside of any of the Palace's, and she also made sure not to wear it on the necklace as she did around the time of Kate's wedding. Especially with the media getting so close to figuring out what was going on between Harry and Amelia she couldn't risk it.

"Just until Christmas. Then we can come clean with our relationship and engagement, I know it's hard but you have to wait a little bit longer." Harry said, Amelia, sighed but knowing she was right she nodded and wrapped her arms around her fiance's bare stomach. He held her close to him and rubbed her back, knowing that it would calm her down.

"Come on. Let's go back to bed." He spoke, Amelia nodded and together they walked back to their shared bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------