Prologue

My name is Ashley. I'll start off with giving you some insight on my personal life. I am 17 years old and the middle child of my small family. I live with my mom, stepdad, and little brother, he usually lives with my grandparents though. My older sister moved out with her rich husband when she was 20.
I don't have many friends besides Skyler. The only reason Skyler is my friend is because she stood up to the bullies for me. Other than her I don't really talk to anyone else; unless they have the nerve to ask for last nights homework answers. So I guess you could call me the schools loner.
While I'm obviously nothing special, there is this one thing everyone and I mean EVERYONE finds SO interesting in school. There is this stupidly popular group of stupid boys that are in a band. They call themselves RoadTrip. There are five boys: Andrew, Ryan, Brooklyn, Ryan who is also somehow Sonny, and Jack. I swear everyone obsesses over them and treats them as if they're some sort of gods! I mean, their music isn't bad and they're not ugly but come on! The weirdos would literally blow kisses and wave to people in the halls. You can hear the girls and gay guys gawking as they walk past. Are they some sort of celebrities now?
Eugh!
I've never actually spoken to them before but I wonder if they're actually jerks in person.