Chapter 4 - This should be an honor

I sigh, "What do you want?"
"Wow, not even a greeting back? Okay, I'll just introduce myself and the boys. So my name is Ryan Beaumont, you can call me Rye." Rye backs up so I could have a view of everyone else.
"I'm also Ryan, but since that's Rye," he points to Rye. "They call me Sonny." Another one with tattoos on his chest and arms along with a couple of facial piercings says.
The tallest one speaks up next, "I'm Jack"
"I'm Brooklyn" Ooo, his accent. Essex?
"And I'm Andrew" The one with blonde hair and ocean eyes says. Those ocean eyes...
"And we're RoadTrip!" They all say in unison.
I laugh a bit. "Was that rehearsed or something?"
"O-of course not!" Brooklyn insists.
"Anyway, we usually all do everything together. Eat together, talk together, go to the cinema together, but we've been thinking about something." Rye says and gestures for Sonny to continue.
"We wanted to become friends with a fan and see what it's like and we chose you. So you're the lucky fan."
"Fan?" I'm confused.
"Yup! Now, who's your favorite?"
"My favorite?" I probably sound so dumb right now. "Uhh, guys. This should be an honor and all, I think, but um. I'm not really a fan of you guys and I don't really listen to your music..."
They all look gobsmacked.
"S-sorry if I just ruined everything um... I'll go now." As I turn and walk away I feel a hand on my shoulder.