Chapter 20//Author's Note

//AUTHORS NOTE//
I know I haven't updated this in more than a year, but I found this short short start of a chapter in my drafts. This is not much, but something  just told me to post it.

"An impression? On me?" Ashley gives me a confused yet intrigued gaze.
"U-um, no! I mean yes! Uh um- wait! I haven't done anything on Instagram today!" I go on the camera app on my phone and start filming the boys' wrestling match.
"Y-you're gonna get us kicked out!" I laugh and accidentally snort.
"RYE IS GOING TO PAY! IM GONNA GET YOUR BUM! IMA GET YOUR BUM!" Brook shouts as he jumps on Rye's back, making him crash into the wall.
"Aweee fuck! Mate you're gonna give me scoliosis." Rye says as he struggles starting to lay on the floor with Brook holding onto his torso.
"EYYYY!" Jack crawls onto Brooks back putting more weight onto Rye.
"CONTENTTT!" Sonny shouts as he joins in on the human-tower they're making.

I stop recording and post the videos onto my story. Ashley and I are in a fit of laughter the whole time.

"W-what the heck? I love you guys." Ashley laughs. Love. She said that word referring to us. Referring to me. I smile knowing that but then I start to think; what if she means only as friends? Forever as friends? She'll never like me the way I like her. Maybe I should stop-

"Owwww!" The boys say in agony after Rye managed to turn to his side and knock all of them over to the floor.

This book is officially discontinued, thank you for reading.