Chapter.1

This was supposed to start next week but here you are.

Enjoy my fellow narries.

___________________________________

Niall left the office and walked through the halls filled with masses of students who were all grumpy to be going back to school.

First days back to school always suck.But first day as a new kid?

Niall missed his friends back in Ireland as he roamed these halls without a friend,trying to find his locker.

He located it and sighed in relief.Soon he was putting all his stuff in and just when he was about to close it and begin the search for his first class,he heard a bang.

He quickly turned to the source of the noise and saw a green eyed curly haired lad smirking at him.

"New here?" The curly one asked him.

He just nodded because the boy gave him a bad vibe.

"Well how bout we walk to class together?" The lad said as he looked at Niall's schedule.

Having someone to walk with would be great as he didn't even know where he was supposed to go.But the curly lad was intimidating and he spoke with authority in his voice as if he was demanding and not requesting.

"Thanks for the offer but no thanks." Niall said as he closed his locker and adjusted the strap on his book bag.

"I was not asking,I was telling you." Harry said and smirked at the younger boy.

Niall gulped because the gaze from the other boy was just so intense.

"I'd rather not." He said quickly and walked off hoping in his heart that he was headed in the right direction.

He soon heard footsteps behind him and felt someone grab his wrist harshly and pull him to where he was coming from.

They passed his locker and walked for a bit before a door with the number Niall was looking for came into view.

The curly haired lad let go of his arm and turned to him.

"You were going the wrong way,I'm Harry by the way." He gave Niall his fist so that the blonde could bump it.

"Niall." Niall said and bumped his fist then went passed Harry and entered the classroom just as the final bell rang.

He went to the teacher's desk and introduced himself.

"Welcome to Kingsburry high Niall Horan.Please take a seat next to Harry." She said and pointed to a smirking Harry.

Niall walked to the back of the class where Harry was seated and sat down next to him.

"Well hello there." Harry whispered to Niall who glared at him.

"Please leave me alone." Niall whispered back.

"Why are you being bitchy?All I've done is be nice to you but you keeping acting-" Harry was cut off by Niall.

"Shut the fuck up.I don't wanna get in trouble on my first day." Niall hissed.

"Oh you are a stubborn one,I see.You don't wanna get on my bad side Niall so I suggest you do what I tell you and we won't have any problems." Harry said.

Niall scoffed.

Harry was clearly getting on his nerves and his patience was running out.

He however decided to keep quiet because the teacher had started giving out their course outline and explaining what they'd be doing.