Chapter. 20

Happy birthday, Harry sunshine🎉🎁

**

On Monday morning, Niall woke up to someone whispering in his ear and shaking him lightly so that he could get up.
He knew that it was Harry waking him up and he knew that he really needed to get up and get ready for school but he was reluctant.

For one, he still couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that he and Harry were boyfriends. The thought alone brought a fluttery feeling to him and he couldn't be happier. He just wanted an extra hour to just cuddle in bed with Harry without the world interrupting them.

Then he didn't wanna get up yet because he had a feeling that his parents would want to talk to him. Harry's father was getting back that evening and Niall had decided to go to his house after school.

But going to his house meant risking his parents going there and finding him, forcing him to talk about stuff that he clearly wasn't ready to talk about.

And then there was the thought of them showing up to school and asking the headmaster to call him so that they could talk. It was possible considering the fact that he'd switched off his phone all weekend and they had no way of getting a hold of him.

He really needed an extra hour with his boyfriend.

"Niall, baby wake up. We don't wanna be late now, do we?" Harry's sweet sweet voice rung through Niall's ears and it felt so soothing that if he wasn't required to get up soon, he'd have drifted back to sleep.

"Wanna sleep." Niall mumbled, voice muffled by Harry's chest. He wasn't even sure if Harry had heard him.

"But we are gonna be late baby. And we've had enough detentions to add tardiness to it. Don't you think?" Harry asked softly and Niall giggled. He fucking giggled because it was true and Niall didn't want to be late.

"Fine." Niall grumbled making Harry laugh. They both got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Half an hour later, Niall and Harry were sat in the kitchen having breakfast that had been prepared by Anne.

Having Harry's mum serving them food and fusing over them hurrying up so that they wouldn't be late, made Niall think if his own mother. This was him, once upon a time. But that was so long ago, he didn't even remember what if felt like to have breakfast made by his mum or being kissed goodbye when he left for school.

"Baby, we gotta go." Niall snapped out of his thoughts when Harry called his name.

"Baby?" Anne turned around to look at the two lads after the new acquired information.

Niall and Harry shared a look then their eyes widened because they had agreed to tell her in good time when all the drama with Niall's parents was over. And now Harry had let it slip.

"You guys are together?" She quirked an eyebrow and they again shared a look then they nodded timidly.

"Since when?" She smiled making both of the lads sigh in relief. They didn't know how she would take it.

"Yesterday, the date, remember?" Harry asked and his mother laughed then she opened her arms and gestured for both of them to go over.

"I'm so happy for you. I love you my babies." She whispered and kissed their heads. "Now go to school before you run late and when you come back we'll have the talk."

"Mum!" Harry's cheeks dusted pink in embarrassment as for Niall he ducked his head and hid his face in Harry's neck.

"Bye mum." Harry waved to his mother and she smiled then waved to them and Niall silently waved to her.