Chapter.10

Niall,Harry and the rest of the football team had just finished practicing and now the five boys were seated on the ground in the football field.

They didn't wanna go in and have to wait for their turns to shower so they opted to sitting in a circle and just talking.

They talked mostly about the upcoming game and how eager they all were.Then the conversation somehow drifted to love and stuff.

"So Zayn who was your first love?" Liam asked with a smirk and Niall smiled because he knew exactly what Liam was doing.

"There was this boy back when I was thirteen.I had really strong feelings for him until he screwed up." Zayn continued explaining about how his first boyfriend cheated on him until he dumped him and begged his parents to move to London.

"What about you Niall?" Niall perked up after hearing his name.

"Huh?"

"Your first lover experience." Zayn said.

"Umm,yeah that.His name is Shawn." Niall looked at everyone to see them looking back enthusiastically.

"Cute name,how did you meet?" Louis asked.

"They moved from Canada to Ireland when we were like ten and we became friends,later we discovered that we both liked each other more than friends so he asked me out and we started dating when I was fourteen and he was fifteen." Niall explained.

"Aww how cute.My baby bro is the cutest person alive." Zayn ruffled up Niall's hair a bit.

"So how did you break up?" Liam asked and Niall sighed.

"We didn't." He said.

"What do you mean you didn't? He's your ex,right?" Louis inquired.

"Yeah I mean...he's that person that you never broke it and you just drifted apart and I consider him my ex." Niall said.

"Yeah I got you Ni.Everyone has got that one person that you don't break it off with officially but you end up being exes." Liam patted Niall's back.

"So technically you are still in a relationship with him?" Harry spoke up for the first time.

"Well not exactly I mean we both knew we had broken up,just not officially." Niall shrugged.

"And where is this Shawn now?" Harry asked again.

"Last time I checked he was in Canada.When I was sixteen they had gone back to Canada and that was actually one of the reasons we drifted apart.We both didn't know how we would cope without each other when they would have to move back so we kinda hang out less and less until they finally moved." Niall said sadly.

Talking about Shawn brought out all the memories that he and the lad shared.He had really missed Shawn after they moved but he had gotten over him and even managed to get a girlfriend after a year but it didn't turn out well so he had given up on love for now.

Liam opened his mouth to speak but Harry beat him to it.

"So he if he were to come back and ask you out again would you go back to him?" He raised his eyebrow.

"To be honest I don't know.He's a nice guy but too much time has passed and I don't know if he's still the same person." Niall explained.

Before anyone could say more,Harry stood up.

"I'm gonna go shower now." He didn't even wait for his friends but as soon as he was out of sight,they all stood up and agreed that it was time to go shower too.