Chapter.9

An early morning Sunday treat.Please enjoy.☺

**

Niall and Harry were seated in the park.The same park that they had fought Tyler and his goons alongside each other.

After hearing and seeing Harry's life,Niall was more than ready to share his own life with Harry.

They had helped Anne prepare dinner and they had sat down to eat.Niall had felt like he belonged there with the Styles.

And it was all because for once,Harry was an okay person and Anne extended the love to him.Making him feel so loved and appreciated.

After,dinner Harry had asked Niall what he wanted to do and Niall had suggested going for a walk.

So they had gone for a walk talking about football and the upcoming game at their school until they found themselves in the park.

They were sat in silence because Niall was thinking about how to start the story.He cleared his throat and looked straight ahead.

"My girlfriend had dumped me." He began and looked at Harry who seemed confused so he continued.

"That night we ran into a little fight with Tyler and his group.She had broken up with me and I just came here to clear my head." Niall said still looking straight ahead.

"Why did she..?" Harry asked and Niall looked at him this time around.

"We had been in a relationship for a month before my family moved here and after we moved,her family also moved here but she doesn't go to our school and I was very happy that atleast the long distance wouldn't bother us anymore." Niall took a deep breath and continued.

"We thought no I thought we would make it work and so I took her on a date that same night.We had fun and I drove her back home then she just texted me saying she was done.That she couldn't continue with me,said it was different than when we were in Ireland and so I called her but she just texted again telling me to move on because she already had a boyfriend."

Harry looked at Niall with a pitiful look.

"I would have walked away when Tyler found me but you showed up and well I was more upset than I was hurt and my anger was diffused in Tyler." Niall said.

"I am sorry Niall." Harry said but Niall shook his head.

"Don't be,it's not your fault.I was upset with her because I had told her that we should break up after we moved but she insisted that we would make it work only for her to move here and dump me because it didn't feel right?" Niall said angrily and he stood up.

"Do you love her?" Harry asked softly after Niall had calmed down and sat back down on the bench.

"No.I liked her but it was far from love." Niall said.

"Anyway,she's in the past and I don't need her.I have seen her with her boyfriend and I realized that I wasn't into her as much as I thought." He said with a small smile now.

Harry smiled too.

"She didn't deserve you anyway." He said and bumped Niall's shoulder.

"She didn't.What about you?" Niall nudged Harry.

"What about me?" Harry asked.

"Anyone special?" Niall raised his eyebrows and Harry laughed.

"No.I have seen people I have appreciated but nothing more than that.I just wanna get done with school." Harry replied and Niall turned to face him.