16 || english breakie with a side of nostalgia

soho, london
09:00

L

Jesse and I quietly entered, it's still early and we aren't sure if anyone's awake yet. And the last thing we want is to be cussed out because we made too much noise before noon.

I, for obvious reasons, couldn't just stay peacefully I sleep knowing what Amara and I did because we once again gave into our physical weaknesses designed for each other and each other only. Ah, fuck.

Jesse was the only other person awake when I left my room. It's not like I didn't want to wake up with Amara, all tangled up. I did. But I know I'd only fall in deeper to our mess if I allowed it.

She asked me what I was doing up and I blamed it on the headache I have that I definitely deserve.

"I feel bad. We could've gone to breakfast all together." She announced, placing a line of lattes on the kitchen counters, using sticky notes to write the names of who they belonged to.

"We still got time. We can think of these as like the pregame to breakfast." I answer, placing Amara's things down for a second while I sipped from my coffee.

"Ha! Can we think of anything outside of drinking terms?" Jesse rolled her eyes.

"Maybe one day. Probably." I quickly add.

"I'll Yelp to find a place. I'm craving eggs Benedict." She sighed, removing her sunglasses since we were now safely indoors.

It's London! And we're here on the one day of the year that it isn't raining! It's actually a bit warm outside.

"Thanks for coming with me by the way. I would've felt so bad if I forgot something of hers." I tell Jesse.

"It's no problem! I'm glad she didn't go back there last night it's always so bleak when she leaves all of us." She admits, taking a seat on one of the kitchen stools.

"She almost went back when we got here last night, heh, I just didn't want her to be all tired and alone," I remember, "So I told her it'll be here when she wakes up."

"Ah. So that's what you two were doing in your room? Really?"

I stop all movements. Shit. Was it really stupid to think we got away with that?

"I knew I smelled shenanigans." Ashton entered the kitchen, wearing the same shirt from the night before and some sweatpants, "Please tell me that's caffeine."

I sigh in relief, saved by the Ashton.

"And some DayQuil and a little bit of Tylenol and some alka-seltzer and pedialyte." Jesse responded, we made a hangover care package when we stopped at the drug store.

"You," He sighed, "Are a doll. I could marry you. Too bad I hate you and you're kind of the worst." He joked making her shove him away from her.

I rolled my eyes. How many years must go by? Before they just accept they were made for each other?

"So what's the 411? What's the plan kids? We got a full day of no work I plan to make the best of it." Ashton said, removing the lid from his coffee and drinking it straight from the cup.

Man, he's a freak. It's probably cooled down by now otherwise I'd think he's an actual crazy person who LIKES getting his tongue burned.

"I don't know. We might have to wait for Cal to wake up since he's in full on dad mode." I joke, it's true.