Annoyance

The Sunlight filled the small room making Judai's eyes twitch and flutter open just a bit. Turning onto the other side she buried her face into Jesse's chest trying to hide from the cursed light. The bluenette felt the movement and startled awake slightly, he looked down to see the brunette burying herself. He let out a soft chuckle and hugged her close she let out a small whine and looked up at him.

"Wanna go back to sleep or are you hungry?" His voice was groggy and raspy.

"Sleeeeep" she groaned.

With another chuckle he pulled her close, as she nuzzled into his neck he pulled the blanket around them. He buried his face into her soft caramel hair and inhaled. Judai constantly smelled of pine trees and chocolate, it seemed to be her natural scent because when Jesse tried to use her shampoo it had left him smelling like coconuts. Rubbing her back in soft soothing circles the couple had almost drifted to sleep. A loud growl was heard waking both of them up, Jesse grinned while he could feel Judai glaring.

"I guess we should go eat?"

"Your child is a pain in the ass" She pouted.

He laughed and released the small brunette, sliding out of bed he grabbed a change of clothes from the closet and headed into the bathroom. Judai watched him leave then finally slid out of bed herself, she peaked into her closet to see that her mother had hung maternity clothes for her. She smiled to her self slightly as she pulled out a long red blouse and white sweat pant capris. After getting dressed she sat on the bed stretching her arms, Jesse left the bathroom and smiled at her.

"Nice bed head darling"

Judai Blushed and grabbed her hair brush from the night stand, after fixing her brown locks they headed outside. Stepping out into the warm air Judai covered her eyes from the bright light. Once she adjusted the brunette took her lovers hand and followed him to the dining hall. It was still pretty early in the morning so the hall was pretty crowded. Hazel orbs scanned the tables until they landed on a familiar group. Smiling she tugged Jesse to their group of friends, once at the table the bluenette pulled out a chair for his lover.

"I'll go grab ya a plate" He kissed her forehead.

She blushed and gave him a short and embarrassed nod, once he left Chazz fake gagged. Alexis noticed and elbowed him right in the side when he let out a pained groaned she just smiled.

"Good morning sleepy head" The blonde beamed.

"Morning" she chuckled "You guys have a free day today right?"

"It's Saturday I'd be pissed if we did have classes" Blair smirked.

"What's baby mamas plans for today?" Alexis tilted her head slightly.

Since getting pregnant she didn't do much, she went for walks, she table top dueled some people but not often. Her parents wouldn't let her go fishing and her sleep schedule has been knocked off balance so she's tired more often. However she did have an appointment with the doctor today, another ultrasound to check on the baby.

"I have an ultrasound today" Judai hummed.

"Gonna finally learn the baby's gender?"

Judai nodded in response, she waited long enough they should know the gender sooner rather than later.

"I'm gonna be the best aunt" Blair chirped.

The girls laughed as Syrus added in that he would be the kid's favorite uncle, Blair disagreed and it dissolved into a small argument. Chazz added the comment of who would want to be a around a mini slacker which earned him another smack from Alexis. While the brunette watched her friends carry on she noticed from the corner of her eye Tyranno looking at her. He seemed flustered and he kept opening his mouth like he wanted to ask her something.