Reunited

It's good to be back! I am trying to update but my Wi-Fi is constantly spotty. However we are getting close to the end! After this story I will be focusing on Requiem then I have a fossilshipping fanfic in the works for those who asked! As for the requests people have asked for that will have to be on hold for a while since I Wanna focus on some holiday fics~ I'm going to probably make a fluff holiday compilation if you have a ship you would like to suggest for that just let me know!

Onto the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judai looked up at this giant elegant white house, with light blue accents here and there. She would be more enchanted by it if her mind wasn't already preoccupied by the fact it held her sweet baby girl. Jesse had finally moved next to her with their bags, they didn't pack much since they didn't expect to be here long.

Lucas opened the front door, Lily wasn't home yet she was out getting ready for a party in which the brunette couldn't wait to crash. It didn't take long for them to get settled into Jesse's old bedroom, the brunette found it cute. The room looked normal with a king sized bed covered in a light blue comforter. A dresser stood against the far left wall, next to it a sliding mirror door led to a walk in closet. The room had its own master bathroom on the opposite side of the dresser, complete with sink and a giant jacuzzi tub. Other than that there were a few posters on the walls, some of which the brunette recognized as Yugi Mouto.

Locking eyes with her lover she let out a whistle which caused the others face to turn red in embarrassment.

"It's ok sweetheart your room is a lot cleaner than mine ever was" She laughed.

"Alright love birds get ready for tonight" Lucas smiled.

The brunette was more than ready, apparently Maria was going to introduce their daughter tonight at a party. It was supposed to symbolize her union to Jesse Anderson but the two duelist were going to destroy the perfect family image Lily was trying to fake. Judai laid out the red cocktail dress that Alexis and Blair had found for her, she didn't care for dressing up much but the blonde had told her to blending in to such a high-class party would make things easier. The girls even managed to get a suit for Jesse though he opted for the navy-blue vest instead of the coat.

Strong arms wrapped around her from behind as she felt the bluenette hug her tight. A smile made its way to her lips as she laid her head back against his shoulder, he felt so warm in the cold weather of Norway she had no idea how he handled this weather. He pressed his lips to her neck leaving small kisses that led up to her ear, the motion tickle the brunette slightly and she let out a giggle. Turning her head she pouted at him, the gem duelist just smirked then pressed his lips to hers. At first it was an innocent little peck but with a press from the brunette it turned heated.

Jesse had the girl pinned against the wall, his tongue tracing every crevice in her mouth. Judai let out a whimpered moan as her back arched off the wall, she felt a small burning want in her gut that she hadn't felt since she first got pregnant. The Bluenette held her arms against the wall with one hand while the other found its way sliding under her shirt. She leaned into the touch almost begging for it, with her mind slipping she didn't hear the awkward cough. The two teens pulled away from each other as they were meet but a poor uncomfortable Lucas.

"I came in to tell you two to get ready" He couldn't look at either of them in that moment.

Jesse let out a nervous laugh "Thanks dad, um we will be down in a bit."

Judai covered her bright red face, her knees gave out and she slowly slid down the wall embarrassed. Lukas left the two alone again and silence basically owned the room till the boy broke out laughing. Judai moved her hands and glared at her lover, he helped her back onto her feet and pecked her cheek.