Rehearsal

We moved to a small room behind the auditorium to get our choir robes on, with choristers we all don't just go for robes to wear but it's assigned to two executives to share them and make sure everyone member has one on. New members don't robe until they are two weeks punctual to every meeting or rehearsal. Others rules like don't dance on stage during entertainment, no lateness to rehearsal or will attract a fine and so on. Some annoys me so I will just tell you a few. Actually a lot of things annoy me like the fact that I don't get to dance on stage. Like what the hell do they want from, funny me. As if I'm the only member in the group.

Our headmaster and his assistant domestic arrived as usually almost late for the service but yet again who I'm I to talk. Our choir master Mr. Agyei Francis signaled us to get moving. We walked through the auditorium as everyone watched us with weird expressions like I never knew this girl is a chorister, can she even sing,  I know she will be the one to spoil the songs this around. Like what the fuck, they whisper to one another and think we can't actually hear them say those crazy things about us, well not all of us but we the less loved ones, well I'm talkinh for my people.  Hahahha! This sounds so funny coming from me like I have a gang. "My people ", the thought alone makes me laugh inwardly .

We somehow slow match and sing from our hymnals as we get back to our seats with everyone standing to join us sing. After that we make way for the praises team to do their thing. Yeah, praises again. We sings beautiful worship songs and then get to the shaky part"my heart beat". We dance and have fun in the house of God. The preacher delievers his or her sermon as we students can't wait for it to just end because it's boring for us, we need more entertainment at this stage of our life. This is mainly the thought of most students here.

"In conclusion ", the headmaster begun to summarize. Faces of students begun to light up knowing very well what comes next.
"Shall we up our hands up for the Angelic voices", a male-like voice spoke into the microphone. The room was filled with noise after the singing group ministered, we were next to sing that is for the offertory part. Our songs have never touched anyone before to even clap their hands so they all just sat again waiting for their turn to drop their offerings. How sad can this be, well we still sang and gave off our very best to glorify our maker.

Now finally service is over so everyone except us are moving to their various dorms. We hanged the robes on hangers and arranged them into our wardrobe, sang and prayed before leaving. Both singing groups and praises team do same. I felt hungry since I hadn't taken either lunch nor supper but used all my energy into singing for Christ. Well it's worth it.

After taking my bath to relax my body, yes! I took a bath any problem. Haha don't mind me, I'm a joke. Yes ofcourse, my friends say it so I know. I got to my room and stood at the door for sometime to admire my handy work. I designed our dorm name "Excel dorm" and to me it's just neat. I enter and walk straight to my bed, my 'uplayer' meaning the person on the top bed of mine smiled and said," you smell good this evening that means only one thing, you took your bath " Before I could get pissed everyone was laughing so to not make it look awkward I joined them and told Molly my uplayer to see me tomorrow for her punishment. Yes oooo! I'm a senior to her so I can really do that if I please, thank you.

"Sister Mika ", she called, I looked at her with a slight frown.
"The Dhp sent me to give you this ", I overlooked the frown and smiled unknowingly because my stomach was really telling me it's mind. Molly looked at me and laughed again, she stopped and looked away when I gave her my 'what's funny look'. I opened my tin of sardine took one fish from it and gave her the rest and with a smile she gave me a spoonful of 'shito' this is pepper sauce, we normally use it to eat our foods to make it more eatable because the food isn't really good like what we get at home. I thanked her as we both enjoyed our food. This normal happens every Sunday.