-35: Thalia-Thalico!-

23/12/20: Yet again, Solangelo wasn't canon when this was written. Please skip this chapter if you don't want to read Thalia/Nico.

-35: Thalia-Thalico!-

-Thalia-

Hazel stood and backed up against the wall. "Um.. Frank's sick... I think I'll go now. Bye." And she hurried out of the cabin.

"Weird..." Percy muttered, "Thalia, truth or dare?"

"Truth..." I then realized what I said, "NO! No, dare!"

"Too late." Percy smirked. "Who do you like?"

I felt my face heat up. "Dare!"

"Sorry." Said Percy still smirking.

Grrr. I grit my teeth in anger. "N-Nico." I whispered.

-Nico-

"Whaat?" I smirked, "I couldn't hear you! Come again?"

"Nico." She said.

What? Am I hearing right? My face heated up and eyes fell on me.

"But y-you are a h-hunter!" I stammered even though I was madly in love with her.

"But, I quit the hunters, Nico." She whispered.

Then I noticed the aura around her had vanished, and her tiara was missing from her forehead.

"Aww!" Piper cooed from the door. We jumped. Weren't expecting that.

"Well, Jason and I are going on a... Errand." Piper said shouldering her bag. "See ya, guys. And I expect Thalico by the time I return." She winked at me and walked off.

I looked over at Thalia and she was blushing furiously and ferociously. Shiver.

"Um..." Thalia started. Only Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Connor, Travis and I were remaining. Awkward.

"Connor. Truth or dare?"

***

Heh heh. Anybody ship Thalico? YES!