-44: BONUS CHAPTER: Annabeth-Spiderman-

LOL I HAVEN'T WATCHED SPIDERMAN. DON'T JUDGE ME. IDEA BY @RealisticWriting.

***

-44: BONUS CHAPTER: Annabeth-Spiderman-

"Annabeth! Truth or Dare?" Travis asked me.

"Dare!" I obliged.

"Watch SpiderMan!" Travis said triumphantly.

I shivered.

"Are you insane?" Percy asked.

Travis snorted. "I went insane long back, you just realised it now."

Percy was speechless.

"Ha! Demigods can't use electronics, it'll draw monsters!" I said.

I expected Travis to sigh and agree and apologise, but he laughed and said, "Sorry, Annabeth. But you can't wriggle out of this one! Mr. Valdez here, has invented iDemiGods, technology for demigods, which doesn't draw monsters!"

Aw damn.

We - consisting of Me, Percy, Leo and  Travis headed to Leo's cabin.

I was sandwiched between Valdez and Stoll, so that I wouldn't escape. Percy held my hand beside me.

Leo pushed open the door to his cabin and yelled inside, "Hook up the iDemiGod TV! Annabeth has a treat!"

A bout of excited muttering broke out as we entered. Leo led us to a small area consisting of three computers, two phones hooked to a serving counter and four TVs of different pixels and size.

Leo walked over to the biggest flat-screen TV and inserted a disc. He pressed some complicated controls and motioned for us to sit down.

"There. Now wait." Leo said smugly. "I'll fetch food."

As the opening credits played, I snuggled into Percy's lap, and that made me lose my fear a tad bit.

Leo came back with two small boxes of popcorn and one big for Percy and I to share, along with four cans of Coke.

"How the -?" I gasped. Cokes are prohibited.

He just smiled smugly and handed Percy and I Cokes while Travis pounced on his share of food.

Finally, the movie started.

(AFTER TWO HOURS)

We headed back to the cabin, me snuggled into Percy.

We saw Jason, Nico, Connor and Frank standing helplessly outside.

"What's up?" Percy asked.

"Piper and Hazel decided to kick us out and Katie, Clarisse, Willow, Calypso and Reyna appeared out of nowhere and agreed! Now they are having a girls' party!" Jason wailed.

"Really?" I said eagerly.

Leo knocked on the door.

"Get out, boys!" Piper snapped from inside.

"Its me!" I called, "Annabeth!"

"Come in!" Hazel called as I heard bolts getting unlocked.

I eagerly stepped inside and Hazel closed the door and locked it again and sat down.

I saw Piper, Hazel, Reyna, Willow, Calypso, Katie and Clarisse sitting on bean bags in a semi circle.

"Come on!" Piper patted a bean bag next to her. It was as if she was the leader.

"How was your TV time?" Hazel asked.

I chuckled, "it rocked." And I remembered that Leo that inserted the wrong CD and it had got stuck, and we had to watch

Barbie Fairytopia.

***
Lol I hope you liked it! Please comment your thoughts on this chapter, and request truths/dares!