-47: Nico-Solangelo And Sunshine-

LAST CHAPTER ALERT!
LAST CHAPTER ALERT!
READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END FOR MORE INFORMATION!

23/12/20: Since people are asking for Solangelo, I'm gonna edit this into a Solangelo chapter for you guys.

The gayer, the better right? :D

Also, I haven't read ToA and I don't really know the dynamics of their relationship. But I tried! Correct me if anything sounds out of place.

***

-47: Nico-Solangelo And Sunshine-

-Nico-

"Nico! Truth or dare?" asked Thalia. I groaned. I already have rainbow hair, had to pretend I lost my voice, and now this.

"I dare you to dance in front of Solace while singing 'You Are My Sunshine'." Thalia smirked.

Of course she would dare me to sing in front of the person I had a crush on. And a ridiculous song, at that. "But I didn't choose!"

"So what? You would have chosen dare anyway!" Thalia shrugged.

Well, she wasn't wrong.

"But I suck at dancing and singing!" I insisted, "Surely you wouldn't want to hear that!"

"But that makes it all better!" Percy said, earning a snicker from Annabeth.

(A/N: *searches for lyrics*)

Travis ran to call Will.

"Ooh. Travis is entertaining him while we get you ready!" Piper whispered, peeking out of the window.

"GETT ME READY?! WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted.

"Ah, take this." Stephanie handed me a blinding yellow shirt, jeans and shoes. She also gave me a yellow headband.

Seeing no way out, I slipped into the CHB bathrooms and changed. The headband contrasted terribly with my rainbow hair. It was then that I realised the irony of my hair colour. I peeked out of the bathroom, and fortunately it looked like the coast was clear.

I stepped out, and immediately heard laughter.

"Is that Nico di Angelo?" Some creep shouted.

People were screaming with laughter. I ran towards Percy's cabin, hoping to escape the laughter.

I pulled open the door, jumped in, and slammed it closed.

I turned around and saw on the ground in silent laughter, Travis, Connor, Jason, Percy and Leo were banging on the floor in laughter, Annabeth, Piper, Thalia and Stephanie were spread out on the floor.

I looked helplessly around them all.

"Come on, baby boy, time for your performance," Thalia said grabbing my arm.

"I'm not going out there!" I cried.

"Sure. Now come on!" She dragged me outside.

I heard laughter again from those creeps.

Will was standing at the foot of the podium, looking confused.

"Oh, hey." He gawked at us as Thalia pulled me over to the podium. His gaze lingered on me and I looked away, flushing slightly.

Great.