Secret girlfriend

Octavia's reaction when she sees you being pushed into the room and falling onto the ground, unconscious.

"Y/n!! No!" Octavia yelled as she struggled in the arms of a grounder. The leader walked towards you, "don't you dare hurt her" Octavia said through gritted teeth as she again tried to get loose. The man grabbed you by your hair causing you too wake up and hiss in pain. He looked at you and threw you to the side causing you to roll in front of Octavia. "Y/n wake up" Octavia says, "LET ME GO PLEASE" Octavia yelled and suddenly Lexa barged in, "where the hell is my sister" Lexa commanded looking around the room when her eyes found yours, her face changed colors "who did this" Lexa says and pulls out her sword. "Lexa please untie me" Octavia asks, Lexa nods before killing the guard and cut the rope that was around Octavia's hands.
Octavia quickly pulled your upper body on her lap, she held your face, "come on Y/n wake up" Octavia pleads, you slowly open your eyes and look at her. "Where am I" You say and try to get up only to wince in pain, "stay still" Octavia says and that's when she sees blood on your shirt. "WHO HURT MY SISTER" Lexa yelled, you got up with help of Octavia. Octavia had her arms around your waist helping you stand up. Lexa walked towards you, "who did this?" She asked you, "I don't know his name just what he looks like" I say, "is he in this room" Lexa said, you nodded causing Octavia to tighten her grip on you.
After you pointed out who the guy is Lexa went over to him and right before she was gonna cut off his head, you turn around in Octavia's arms. You wrap your arms around her neck, "has she done it?" You ask, Octavia nods before leaning your foreheads together. "I so badly wanna kiss you right now" Octavia whispers into her secret girlfriends ear, "what's stopping you" you smirk and soon Octavia connected your lips.

Everyone was shocked when they saw Octavia and you kissing while Lexa stood there with blood on her face smiling at the two of you.

I'm obsessed with Octavia from the 100 rn so yeah I thought why not make an imagine book for her as well lmao xx