5

Yoongi's P.O.V

As I made my way to Jungkook's room to check up on him, I saw Taehyung guarding his door.

He soon noticed me and bowed. I nodded in acknowledgement as I stepped inside-

Only to be met with a Jungkook, face on a pillow. I closed the door behind me and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, you asleep?"

"No..." he answered as he pulled his face away from the pillow. I sat down on the floor and looked at him trying to find out what is up with him.

"Care to explain why your face is red?" I smirked.

His eyes widened and shook his head vigorously. "N-no reason! I-it's just hot in here!" He excused.

He's lying, I mean it's literally like a freezer in here!

"Mhm, sure." I said, letting go of the topic for now.

"Anyways, why are you here?" He asked, sitting up.

"No reason, I mean I can just go back to my room to sleep but that would take too much energy." I shrugged.

He looked at me probably thinking something like, 'are-you-shitting-me-right-now?'

"Hyung, get off the floor."

"No."

"Get your lazy ass of the floor hyung."

"Make me." I hissed. He sighed, standing up.

"You can lay in my bed..." he murmured. I stood up and quickly flung myself onto Jungkook's bed.

As soon as I got comfortable he was already putting on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Going back to the forest." He answered.

"Are you serious? Come on, Jungkook. You almost got killed earlier, do you wanna put it to the test again?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Besides, Taehyung is coming with me, right?" He reminded.

I forgot that he had someone to watch over him if he does something stupid.

I sighed and shook my head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just be careful, who knows what they're planning right now."

He smiled and shook his head. "You act like i'm still a child."

"Because you still are."

"I'm 21..." he cleared. I rolled my eyes. "Just get going already, and be back before sundown, ok?"

"Ok." He simply said as he left the room.

'Aish, that kid...'

Taehyung's P.O.V

The door suddenly opened, revealing prince Jungkook.

I bowed to him and he shook his head lightly. "Stop that."

I nodded since I really didn't know what to say. "If I may ask, where are you going, your highness?" I asked.

"I'll just take a quick stroll in the forest. Would you care to join me?"

I smiled and nodded. He started walking as I came walking behind him, still staying aware of our surroundings.

====

As we kept walking through the thick trees, we soon arrived at a lake.

To say that the view was beautiful is an understatement. The prince sat down and leaned his back on a huge rock nearby, as he faced the lake.

I stood in my place as I watched him, examining the area with a smile.

His eyes soon landed on me and he raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you gonna sit down?" He asked, but soon patted the space beside him.

I stayed silent as I sat down beside him. "So, what do you think of this place?" The prince suddenly asked.

"It's breathtakingly beautiful..." I answered quietly.

Suddenly one of the bushes started to rustle, I quickly stood up and pulled a dagger out from my waistband.

A bunny came out of the bushes, making me calm down a little.

"Awww, it's adorable!" The prince exclaimed. The bunny hopped happily towards prince Jungkook as the prince himself had pulled out his hand, to ask the bunny for consent to touch it.

I was left dumbfounded in my spot as I see the prince and the bunny getting along.

I then realized something.

'Why do they look the same?'

[If you know how much Jungkook looks like a bunny- I love you.]

I slowly put my dagger back in its place as I continued looking at them.

"Taehyung?" He called out. I blinked and locked eyes with the prince.

He giggled. "Calm down, it's just a bunny. Sit." He said.

I sighed and looked away. "We should get back your highness. It's almost sundown." I spoke.

He pouted and glanced back down at the bunny. "Sorry little fella, but I gotta go. I'll come back for you tomorrow, ok?"

He said to the bunny like it could understand him.

He stroked the bunny's head one last time before he stood up and started to walk back with me standing close behind.

-TO BE CONTINUED-