8

Author's P.O.V

It's been days ever since the incident.

Jimin and Yoongi have recently been meeting up in the same place where they first met, yes, by the lake.

Even up until now, Jimin has been distracted by the prince, in fact, it seemed like he had forgotten about his own mission.

As those days went by, the more worried Namjoon and Jin became for their youngest son.

The murder attempts have been more hostile lately. And they knew themselves that they can't keep Jungkook here for his own safety.

So, they had decided for Taehyung to bring Jungkook to Daegu, where his real identity will be hidden from others.

Surely this will keep him away from harm, right?

But before they start announcing this to Taehyung and his team, they have to start off with a new background for Jungkook to pretend as.

"I have a suggestion." Hoseok spoke.

Everyone's attention was soon turned to him. Jungkook was in his room, being guarded by a different guard since Taehyung is attending this meeting right now.

Namjoon had nodded his head for Hoseok to continue.

"What if, letting Taehyung and prince Jungkook have a fake marriage as his background? Alot of Taehyung's relatives will be there and there is a chance that they will get suspicious of the prince." He said as if he wasn't purposely setting Taehyung up with the prince now that he had a chance to do so.

Yugyeom, Youngjae and Jackson silently watched everything as they listened intently for the plan that they will initiate sooner or later.

The Namjin couple, had turned to each other as they thought of considering it, while Taehyung on the other hand, was flabbergasted.

"It does sound like a great idea, i've heard that Daegu does not know much of our kingdom.. especially about us." Namjoon voiced out his thought.

"I-I don't mean to be rude, your majesty, but... is this really necessary?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Well it could be, just for the sake of Jungkook's background as he will soon be pretending as one of the citizens, also with living with you." Jin answered.

Taehyung lowered his head as he nodded slightly, soon staying silent.

'It's just a fake marriage... this will end once all of this is over.'

Taehyung had thought to himself. While Hoseok on the other hand was mentally patting himself on the back as he has set his ship to soon sail much further.

'It's not that bad, I mean, Taekook does have a good ring on it. After all, who knows if their feelings will develop during this plan.'

Hoseok had thought as he mentally smirked.

"Though, I have to ask you, Taehyung. Are you willing to agree with this?" Jin asked, turning to Taehyung who lifted his head towards the kings.

He smiled softly. "I wouldn't mind your majesty, as long as this will ensure the prince's safety."

'Step 1, complete.'

Hoseok thought as he watched them.

Namjoon nodded his head. "Very well then, we'll be talking this with Jungkook later. For now, you are dismissed, other plans will futher be discussed after our talk with Jungkook. You may go."

Taehyung, Hoseok, Youngjae, Yugyeom and Jackson stood up and bowed as they left the kings alone.

"You're thinking what i'm thinking?" Jin asked, smirking as he turned towards his husband.

Namjoon chuckled and nodded. "Yep, I have a feeling they'll be just like us soon."

Jin giggled as he pecked his husband on the lips "come on, let's tell the news to Jungkook~" he chimed as he soon started to drag Namjoon to Jungkook's room.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

====

See? Even Jungkook's own parents ship them.

What do you think? *winks*