12

Jungkook's P.O.V

My eyes widened, I was frozen in place until Taehyung turned my body so that my back was facing them, as he went to cover me.

"Stall them a little further, I need to take Jungkook to safety!" Taehyung ordered as he grabbed a hold of my hand, soon taking me away.

As we've ran our way towards the back of the church, we burst through the doors only to be met with a man, who looked alot like Taehyung as he crossed his arms.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks as his eyes were wide in shock. "P-papa..?" He whispered.

"What a pleasant surprise, my own son didn't tell me he's coming home, let alone announce that he's getting married." He said as he glared down at our hands that were still intertwined.

I quickly pulled my hand away and bowed to the man that Taehyung had cleared to be his father.

"I-i'm sorry..! I didn't know Taehyung had not told you anything..!" I apologized.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I shot my head towards the prince as he kept his head low while my father looked at him in astonishment.

'What is he doing?'

"Jungkook, don't-"

"Look at me, boy." I was soon cut off when my father's voice soon rang through our ears.

Jungkook slowly looked up at him and he completely looked like a kicked puppy.

My dad soon smiled a little and shook his head.

"Would you care to have a talk with me as soon as you can?" He asked to the both of us.

I turned to the prince and he nodded his head at me to have permission.

"Yeah... come to our house later, we'll explain there." I replied.

"Alright, i'll be meeting you there around dinner, you better send me the address later."

I nodded slowly. "Y-yes." I answered silently. He smiled and walked away but not before giving Jungkook one last glance.

I quickly dragged the prince to my car and I soon started to panic.

"We gotta think of an excuse quickly-"

"Calm down." Jungkook said calmly as his eyes were gazing out the window.

"B-but!-"

"Ok, first, calm down, after all, your father seems to be understanding. We have time to think of an excuse since dinner won't come until later, and second, what we have to worry about is what we'll have to cook for dinner since, we don't have any ingredients." He reasoned.

I felt myself calm down until I realized that he said we haven't thought about what to do for dinner when dad arrives-

"Agh! No this is bad, this is bad! What if we don't impress him?! I-I don't even know how to cook! Wahh!! Why didn't I listen to Eomma when he offered to teach me how to cook?!"

Then it was Jungkook's turn to panic.

I sighed as I shook my head.

"Ok, we'll stop by at the house to change into something more comfy, and then we'll go to the grocery to buy some ingredients, don't worry about cooking dinner, i'll take care of it." I assured.

'Boy, did we not think this through.'

-TO BE CONTINUED-