11

Prepare your hearts everyone~
>w<

~~~~

Jungkook's P.O.V

I let out a sigh out of nervousness as I looked at myself in the mirror, wearing a white suit.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door soon creaked open to reveal Taehyung in a black suit.

"Are you... ready..?" he trailed off as his eyes widened, once he saw me. I giggled. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing. Let's get going, everything is all set up." He excused.

I nodded and went out the room with him.

=====

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was already at the altar with the priest as Hoseok and the others guarded the church.

The doors opened and there stood the prince, head held high as he gave off a beautiful smile.

The time I went to his room, I was just speechless, I couldn't even open my mouth to compliment him.

Music had soon played in the background as Jungkook slowly walked down the aisle.

'He's really good at playing along.'

Moments later, he had finally arrived by my side, he smiled at me and I returned it with a gentle smile.

The priest had cleared his throat as he began to talk.

====

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook, as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked as he turned to me.

"I do." He smiled and soon turned to Jungkook.

"Do you, take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Jungkook smiled. "I do." He answered.

"You may now kiss the groom."

I was shocked.

'So this is how a wedding works?'

I turned my body towards the prince as he was already facing me.

I gulped as I slowly leaned in, Jungkook was hesitant but also started to lean forward since he knew that it was part of the plan.

Jackson's P.O.V

As me and Hoseok watched the scene unfold, we started to silently fanboy.

'Cute'

The doors soon burst open causing the prince and Taehyung to pull away before they could even kiss, and look at who it was, as me and Hoseok had whipped our heads to the doors as well.

And there we saw, Youngjae and Yugyeom trying to stop Bambam, Mark, and Jaebum from coming inside to see what's happening.

'Oh fuck no.'

-TO BE CONTINUED-