25

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's already the afternoon, Hoseok hyung left for awhile and Taehyung fell asleep on my lap.

I smiled softly, looking down on him as I played with his soft locks.

The door creaked open to reveal Yugyeom with hair dye. I smiled cheekily as he laughed silently.

"Ready?" I whispered. He nodded as he helped me sit Taehyung up.

Luckily, Taehyung is a heavy sleeper. Jackson hyung, Hoseok hyung and Youngjae silently came inside, closing the door as silently as they can as they tiptoe toward us.

We glanced at each other as we started to do our business.

====

A few minutes later, we finished. We waited until Taehyung woke up.

He yawned as he stretched his arms. We turned to him and holy shit did he look like a daddy.

 We turned to him and holy shit did he look like a daddy

I felt myself drool just by looking at him.

"What are you four doing here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh wow..." I murmured, in a daze as I stared at Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

The four shook their heads, getting out of their daze and Hoseok hyung smiled.

"Nothing, just came by to hang out. We were just about to leave, right?"

Jackson hyung, Yugyeom and Youngjae nodded, but before they left Hoseok hyung whispered something in my ear.

"Good luck handling him. They say he's a beast under the sheets." And with that, they ran off.

'You've got to be kidding me..'

"Koo... is something wrong?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head.

"A-ah, yeah... i'm fine!" I said, smiling nervously as I scratched the back of my head.

"I'll go take a quick bathroom break, then we should probably head out for lunch." He said.

I nodded as he stood up and went to the bathroom. I gulped and rushed to the bedroom, hiding under the bed, hoping for the best that Taehyung would not find me.

Taehyung's P.O.V

'They were acting weird..'

I thought as I entered the bathroom.

As soon as I finished doing my business, I walked pass the mirror, only to see something strange at the corner of my eye.

I looked back to see my hair dyed red. I shrugged thinking I dyed it red and was about to walk out but soon realization dawned on me.

"Wait a second... I DIDN'T DYE MY HAIR RED!"

I quickly scrambled back to the mirror to find myself with red hair.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I yelled as I went out of the bathroom.

I walked towards the living room to see no sign of him.

I chuckled as I smirked. "Oh, so he wants to play hide and seek now..?"

I went to our room and looked around, I stopped as I was facing the bed.

I crouched down to see Jungkook staring at me with wide eyes.

"Uhhhh... h-hi?" He stuttered. I pulled him out from under the bed.

"You think you can get away after what you did to me?" I asked.

He shook his head, pursing his lips together.

"Well, just because I love you, doesn't mean I shouldn't punish you." I stated as I pushed him down onto the bed.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

====

Right, aha, so... when I said there wasn't going to be smut... I lied... 😅😅😅

Some of you out there are really thirsty, so might as well grant your wish.

Also, heads-up that I have a crappy way of writing smut, especially since it's my first time.

*coughs* Don't expect too much. *coughs*