21

Jimin's P.O.V

I sat down on the ground as I waited for Yoongi hyung to arrive.

And once I did, he finally came. "What took you so long?" I joked with a huge smile.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Well... actually, Jungkook called awhile ago." He explained as he went beside me, laying his head on my lap.

I stroked his hair as I smiled fondly at him. "Oh? How is he?" I asked.

He looked away from me, a frown soon plastered on his lips. "He's... scared.." he mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow as my smile faltered. "How come? Isn't he safe?"

"He's safe there, yeah. But... he's scared of losing the one he loves once our parents tell him to come back home." He answered.

"I'm assuming your brother fell in love with his guard?"

"Yeah.. I feel bad for them, especially for Jungkook."

Yoongi's P.O.V

"I don't want to leave hyung..."

I sighed until Jimin caressed my cheek. "Hey, did he only call you?"

I nodded as I looked at him. "I'm sure your parents will accept the both of them, they accepted us, didn't they? I'm sure it would be no different."

He reassured. I smiled and soon pulled him down to kiss him, as he happily returned it.

====

"Dad, this is Jimin, my boyfriend."

"About time you found someone. We thought you'd be hopeless."

"Oh Jinnie, don't be so harsh on him.."

"You're... not mad..?"

"Of course not! Why would we?"

Then, Eomma Jin took my hands in his.

"If both of you love each other deeply, then who are we to stop you? Besides, the both of you are so adorable together!"

"Welcome to the family, Jimin."

====

[Warning: Drama and Cringe is about to happen. Proceed with caution, you have been warned.]

Author's P.O.V

It's been weeks since Jungkook called his hyung, weeks since Taehyung heard Jungkook cry.

And Taehyung started to lose his mind each day. Yes, in the morning they'd mostly spend time with each other like a married couple would, but it's different at night.

Then, Taehyung had enough. Jungkook went inside the house after he visited Hoseok and Jackson.

"I'm back!" Jungkook exclaimed cheerfully as he sat down beside Taehyung on the couch.

"Would you mind telling me something, Jungkook?" He asked.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Are you hiding something from me?" Taehyung then asked, turning to face Jungkook in a serious manner.

Jungkook soon started to tense up at the sudden question. "W-what? What do you mean?" He stuttered, turning to Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and looked away. "You know what I mean, Jungkook. Why do you cry every night..? Are you not happy here..?"

"N-no! It's... it's not like that.." Jungkook retaliated and soon looked down on his lap.

"Then, what's the reason?"

"I-I..."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I took a deep breath as I felt tears sting my eyes.

"I'm happy, I really am... j-just being here, staying with you, and even being able to call you my 'husband' makes me happy..." I trailed off.

"I-i'm just... scared.. i'm scared of coming back home, not because of the thought of my life being threatened, but... the thought of, leaving you behind..." I answered truthfully.

"Tell me, Jungkook. What do you really feel about me?"

"..." I stayed silent.

"Please..." he begged.

Tears soon fell as I held onto my jeans even tighter. "I love you, ok?! Not the friendly way, not even the brotherly way! It hurts knowing all of this is just for show, and not about having feelings for each other!"

"I wanted to love you, I wanted you to be able to call me yours without strings tangled, just... love.."

"But, of course that would be impossible because I know you wouldn't feel the same way..!"

"We're two worlds apart.." I finished as I cried harder.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I fell speechless as I felt like crying. I was in the verge of tears after everything the prince said.

'He... loves me..?'

I lifted his chin so that his eyes would meet mine. I wiped away his tears as I leaned my forehead on his.

I cupped his cheeks with both my hands. "Don't you dare say that.."

"Don't you fucking say that because even after everything, I already knew I loved you.. I knew, but I kept denying knowing you'll leave.." I admitted.

He gulped as he sniffed. "Y-you..."

"Yes, I admit. I, Kim Taehyung, love you, Prince Jungkook..."

"Don't call me that... you know I hate it..." he mumbled as he wiped away my tears, I didn't know that already fell.

"From now on... i'm not the Jungkook you know as a prince... i'm the Jungkook you know as your husband.." he stated.

I smiled softly as I slowly leaned in to kiss him, as he did the same.

Moments later, our lips crashed into each other as we held each other like one of us would ever disappear.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

====

Yeah, might have lied to you that this story will have a long journey~*whistles and backs away*

*whistles and backs away*