22

Jungkook's P.O.V

After what happened a few minutes earlier, me and Taehyung stayed in each other's arms, watching a movie.

Then suddenly, the door slammed open to reveal Taehyung's father, smiling.

"Hey- did I miss something?" He teased, smirking as he crossed his arms.

"P-papa, when did you arrive?!" Taehyung soon asked, standing up.

"Just now. I thought i'd pay the both of you a visit, so here I am!"

I blinked but soon smiled. "Welcome back dad!" I greeted cheerfully.

He smiled softly and closed the door behind him as he sat beside me.

"I'll go prepare some snacks." I excused as I stood up. "Stay with your father, hyung.. try to catch up a bit."

I whispered in his ear, he nodded his head as I made my way to the kitchen.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I sat beside my father and soon asked. "S-so, what brings you here?"

"What? Is it wrong to visit my son and son-in-law?" He shot back.

I quickly shook my head. "N-no, not at all! I was just surprised that you would visit.."

He giggled and smiled. "Well, that's not the point, how are you and your husband?" He soon asked.

I smiled at the thought. "Well, we're alright. We actually had alot of fun" I answered.

He hummed and nodded. "He's a keeper, don't ever let him go, ok?"

"I would never.. I love him" I admitted, smiling brightly.

He giggled and ruffled my hair. "Mhm~"

Not long after, Jungkook arrived with a tray of snacks, he put the tray on the coffee table and sat down beside me, and soon held my hand.

My dad soon sighed happily. "Ah, young love~"

"Oh, right, Jungkook dear, may I talk to you privately?" He soon spoke, in a serious manner.

Jungkook, being oblivious, nodded. "Sure!"

"Also Taehyung, please don't eavesdrop on our conversation."

I gulped and nodded as I left the both of them to talk.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I blinked, confused. "Does he always eavesdrop on others' conversation?"

Taehyung's dad sighed and nodded. "Sadly, yes. Takes up from his Appa.."

"Oh... so what did you want to talk about, dad?" I soon asked.

"Jungkook, do you really love my son?" He suddenly asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Of course, he means alot to me. And after everything we've been through, I can't imagine a life without him.." I answered truthfully.

I soon saw him smile gently as he took my hands. "You remind me so much of myself when I was your age."

I giggled and smiled back. "I'm glad that Tae met you." He admitted.

"I'm glad too..."

He nodded, the smile not leaving his face as he kissed my forehead gently, just like how my eomma does to me most of the time...

He soon let go of my hands. "Well, I need to go before I run late for work." He said as he stood up.

I nodded. "Take care!"

He smiled. "I will, also tell Taehyung that I had to go." He said.

I nodded as he bade goodbye and left.

Not long after, Taehyung came back smiling, as he went beside me, laying his head on my lap.

"What did you two talk about?" He asked.

I giggled and shook my head. "Oh nothing~"

He soon pouted. "Not fair... you gotta tell me too."

"Aww, but Taetae, I gotta have a secret with your dad too." I said, trying not to give in.

He sighed. "Fine..."

I smiled softly and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He was silent for awhile but soon spoke. "Do it again." He said pointing at his lips.

I giggled and kissed him again, but this time, it was longer.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I giggled as me, Jackson, Yugyeom and Youngjae were watching Taehyung and Jungkook have their moment out the window.

"Told ya, now where's my sprite?"

Youngjae groaned and handed me a can of sprite.

"Whoa, they really did fall in love..." Yugyeom said, in awe.

"I honestly wouldn't be surprised, since I already noticed something between those two." Jackson admitted as we soon walked towards the house Yugyeom and Youngjae were staying in.

"I'm the best Cupid there is." I said as I drank my sprite happily.

"Oh shut up, Hobi."

I rolled my eyes playfully as I thought.

'Mission complete'

-TO BE CONTINUED-