17

Jungkook's P.O.V

I head outside as I waited for Taehyung to come out as well.

"Hey!" I turned my head to the voice that called out to see a boy.

I tilted my head confused. "So you're Taehyung's husband?" He asked with a smile.

I soon nodded, smiling a little, but that small smile soon left my lips since we're not really married because of love...

"Oh, i'm Bambam, nice to meet you~" he greeted enthusiastically.

I smiled brightly and nodded. "It's nice to meet you too, i'm Jungkook."

He gasped and soon pinched my cheeks making me wince a bit. "You're so adorable! Can I keep you?!"

"Sorry but I don't think I can let you do that." A deep voice said from behind.

We turned around to see Taehyung, closing the door behind him.

"Fine..." he grumbled. "Oh yeah, looks like the both of you are going somewhere."

"Yeah, we're heading to the mall right now." Taehyung answered.

"Would you like to join us?" I asked, smiling. "Nah, both of you have quality time with each other, I gotta find Yugyeom first." He said.

I nodded. "Ok, take care!" I said. He cooed and patted my head before he left.

"He seems nice." I said, looking at the direction Bambam took off.

Taehyung nodded silently and led me to his car.

"So what are we going to buy at the mall?" I asked, turning to Taehyung once he started driving.

"Well, we'll need to buy you clothes and other nessecities that you might need or want." He said, eyes still focused on the road.

"Just me?" I asked, tilting my head. He glanced at me and nodded before looking back on the road.

I looked out the window and thought of something.

'Maybe I should buy him that Gucci watch that Hoseok hyung suggested...'

I smiled a little at the thought.

"We're here." Taehyung said with a smile.

I opened the door and hopped off his car.

Me and Taehyung soon walked together side by side as we entered the mall.

I looked around in awe as everything was new to me.

Taehyung noticed how excited I was and chuckled. "Is this your first time?"

I turned to him and smiled widely. "Yeah."

He shook his head, the smile not leaving his face. "Where to first?" He soon asked.

I thought for awhile and smiled. "The Gucci shop." I answered.

He nodded as I followed his lead, taking glances at our surroundings from time to time.

====

We finally arrived and I soon went inside.

"Jungkook, i'll go to the restroom real quick. Meet me here once you're done, ok?"

I nodded as he soon left.

I looked at the selection of watches displayed as a sales lady soon approached me, giving me a friendly smile.

"Hello sir, may I help you?" She asked.

I smiled.

"Yeah, can you help me pick out a watch?" I asked shyly.

She giggled. "Of course, is it for a male?"

I nodded, smiling softly.

Taehyung's P.O.V

After I finished doing my business, I went back to where I told Jungkook to meet me, only to find him already waiting for me.

I approached him and smiled. "Did you get what you need?" I asked.

He smiled back and nodded. "Yep!"

"Alright, let's get these bags to the car and we can walk to the ice cream parlour, it's not far from here."

"Sure." He said simply. I took some of the bags in his hands and we soon left for my car.

"You seem happy, did something happen?" I asked as we put the bags in the car.

"Oh, nothing~" he answered enthusiastically.

I shook my head as I closed the door and made sure to lock the car before we walk to the ice cream parlour.

====

We arrived at the parlour and soon ordered our ice cream as we sat down at a table.

As we waited, Jungkook started to hum to a song being played by the speakers. "Jungkook?" I called out.

He turned to me, raising an eyebrow. "Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked shyly.

He giggled. "Of course silly~"

I smiled and our ice cream soon arrived. "Enjoy!" The waitress said as she served us our order.

We smiled and thanked her before she left to serve another customer.

We began to eat our ice cream happily until I noticed Jungkook had a little cream on the corner of his lips.

I laughed as he soon looked at me confused. "What's so funny?" He asked, ice cream stuffed in his mouth making his cheeks look chubby.

"There's something on the corner of your lips." I answered.

He gulped what he had in his mouth and tried to wipe off the cream on the corner of his lips but missed.

"Here, let me help." I smiled softly as I took a tissue and wiped off the cream from his mouth.

Jungkook's P.O.V

My eyes widened as I soon blushed madly. "T-thank you..." I murmured, looking anywhere but him.

He chuckled and shook his head. We soon finished our ice cream and stood up.

"Let's get going?"

I smiled a little, humming a yes as a response.

-TO BE CONTINUED-