Chapter 13

His Mom definitely had fashion. One thing I can say she looked as young as me. Black does not crack! I walked out of Law's room fixing my dress and his jaw dropped. "You look..wow! Mom thank you. You both are beautiful." He kissed her cheek then stood up.

We went to this very nice expensive restaurant called Labèlia's. I didn't expect paparazzi as soon as we stepped out of the car. It made me grip Lawrence's had a little tighter. "A lot of Famous Writers and Musicians come here. Relax Mamas, I'm here." I nodded my head taking a breath.

We got a seat in the middle of the room. Law pulled our chairs out being a complete gentleman. A mixed woman dressed elegantly came to our table. "Ahhh Lacie Miller! I missed you!" She hugged his Mother, well Mrs. Miller tightly. I looked at Law he stood as she turned to embrace him with a hug also.

"Aww, you don't ever come see your GOD Mother anymore. This must be why, hellooo!"

I was hugged too as I greeted her back telling her my name. "I'm Evelyn Swine. Probably heard of my famous wine, but Lacie is my bestfriend. Sorry if I'm so cheery I missed them that's all!" I nodded my head. I have heard of her wine and it was so good. It was was also expensive as hell.

Now to think of it his Mom is Lacie Miller. She owns restaurants all around the country.

"Of course you all know you eat for free here. Enjoy your meal, Lace I'll be over this weekend for pedicures love!" Mrs. Miller agreed before watching her run along. We ordered our food. The night was good.

We were having a good conversation and I was working on this delicious steak.

Mrs. Miller excused herself to the rest room. I pulled Law to my level to whisper in his ear. "Didn't tell your Mother was THE Lacie Miller." Smiling he used a napkin to wipe his mouth. "I also didn't tell you this was her restaurant." Smacking my forehead I nearly made mash patatoes fly on me but it missed.

We both burst into laughter.

"What you too love birds giggling about?" Mrs. Miller returned with only little of her steak left to finish. "Nothing Mom, When is your appointment?" Without even looking up she told him tomorrow at eight am. I suddenly had the urge to pee. Excusing myself I found my way to the ladies room.

Even the restroom was decked out bougie. After using it, I checked my appearance then made my way back to the table. "Excuse me, but you are stunning. Want to take a ride on my yacht tonight?" I felt a hand wrap around my waist. I turned around so fast and pushed them. Maybe didn't mean to do it that hard but it was a reflex.

"No, thank you."

"You sure baby?" Coming again for my waist, Lawrence stepped in front of me. "Yeah she's sure Ty." Always there to save me. Sometimes I'm glad he's watching. Always making me feel safe. Cocking his head to the side , the man gave him a smirk. "Does Morgan know your back?" Law clenched his jaw after squinting. I'm still trying to figure out who that is. "Is that your sister or something?" I asked him.

Ty smirked harder nearly laughing. This was amusing to him in a way I certainly didn't understand.

"Yeah, Is that your sister?" He repeated.

"I will fuck you up..again, remember that." Taking my hand he led me outside to the car where Mrs. Miller was waiting for us. I was already a little drunk so, I wasn't gone press the issue. Maybe in the morning. Making our way to her penthouse, I laid my head on his arm.

For some reason I never feel me go to sleep. I'm not used to drinking all this wine and champagne.

"She'll be okay. Just need some rest. Goodnight baby." Mrs. Miller stepped off the elevator. Lawrence has me bridal style carrying me to his room. "Thank you baby." I felt him lay me on the bed and take off my shoes. "I been waiting to get you out this dress." I moaned lightly feeling his hands trace up my thighs.

Sliding it up, I felt him move my lace panties to the side to eat me.

My back arched, It was so surprising how It felt. The was he licked gently all around it. My legs started to shake as he reached to caress my boobs. "Mm...baby!" I felt myself climax all over his face. He licked it all up. Standing up , He took my dress off. "I love you Passion." I don't know If it was the champagne talking or If he was serious.

This was the first time I ever heard Lawrence say that, but I was too drunk to respond. I just groaned turning on my side.

I felt him pull the sheets over me then go into the bathroom. Not too much longer later his body was against mine. He held me close making sure to not wake me in the process, but I was somewhat up. I felt another kiss being placed on my forehead before I fell asleep seriously this time.