Cptr2 Signs of a blood moon

Nacht and Grasshopper left the iced over remains of the the village

     Nacht and Grasshopper left the iced over remains of the the village. It was turning night and Nacht noticed that the moon was different. "Er... Why does the moon look so weird to night?" She ask Grasshopper looking at the redish moon. "It's a blood moon." Grasshopper's voice echoed as they entered the cave. Nacht went to her ledge with the stone nest she made and Grasshopper layed down on his fern and branch nest. Nacht watched the blood moon. She lifted her arm and raised her talons a angleish way. Nacht felt a strange pain in her head and heard ringing in her ears and covered them and closed her eyes. Her entire world felt different now. The ringing and pain stopped. She opened her eyes to see a yellowish dragon staring down at her. Nacht almost fell off her ledge. "W w who are you?!" Nacht muttered. "Hello I'm Wesser. Your mother." The dragon's voice was soft. That when Nacht her someone yelling her name. "Nacht Nacht NACHT!" Nacht awoken with Grasshopper hitting her face with a.... Fish?!? Nacht kicked at him and he backed off. "WHY WHERE YOU HITTING ME WITH A FISH?!?!" Nacht was a little pissed. "How was I'm supposed to wake you up?" Grasshopper tried not to burst in laughter. "Hmph" Nacht snagged the fish out of his talons and ate giving him a glare.

(Lol idk what I was doing. I just came up with things as I wrote it)

+{End}+