The Kingdom of Decess

( Decess means death :] )

Here's the Queen

Her name means blood

Her name means blood. A
She's the only alicorn and that's why she's queen. Her wings and a bit of her horn were burnt and got scars while fighting a feral fire dragon. She separated Unicorns and pegasy possibly cuz it could make more alicorns and she doesn't want that. She treats Unicorn better cuz they have magic while she gives pegasy a cold hoove cuz they have wings...? She is very cold to dragons an the other creatures on Elements. She sends Unicorns whom go against her rules to this island named Wanard. This island is talked about in the chapter called "Map of Elements". She's refuses to talk to the Fracher queen. And she doesn't believe in the gods. She believes she's the only goddess here to destroy anything except Unicorns and take over the entire world. This gives her a bad wrap. Aaaand the gods keep real close eyes on her so she doesn't go over the top. She's very outrageous with her ideas.

About The Kingdom of Decess: It's very harsh where the pegasy live. Ash everywhere in the air. Ask covers the stone ground. Can't see the sun. Like no food or clear water. And don't get me started on the valcano! Vudos and Unicorns call the place where pegasy live Currupted but Pegasy call it Fallen Heaven. The town where pegasy is called Plasmian. The unicorns live cramptly in four towns but they dont mind. The four towns are Upper, Flaris, Ivian, and Riviar. There's also Birchwood where the Ghost of Birchwood aka Princess Kara whom was tortured by Unicorns. The Unicorns whom are sent to Wanard have their horns ripped off. They have to try and survive the Bloodthirsty monsters and creatures of the Frozen lakes.

Wordcount: 301