Cptr6 The Wormhole back

(Third person Pov)

It was a stormy night as rain splattered on the window. The strange imprisoned dragon sat there with the candle lighting his face.

 The strange imprisoned dragon sat there with the candle lighting his face

The soft light comforted him. It was cold and dark in the room or prison as he calls it.

A guard walked around thinking about his dragonets. Untill the prisoner aka "Twiddle" spoke "It's quite rude to not talk to me" His voice echoed on the stone walls. "Shut up you bastard!" The guard snapped "I don't fucking care what you have to say." Twiddle looked at him but not offended but more so amused. "No one has ever talked to me that way. Welp looks like your the first." Twiddle observed. The guard rolled his eyes at the freakishly dragon. Twiddle did seem freakish. With his two eyed eyes and his blank emotions. With his smooth spiky skin. "Welp if you don't mind me I'm going to sleep" Since he was asleep the guard could leave. As soon as the guard left Twiddle started forming a blue portal like thing. Then four dragons and one weird looking thing came out.

(Uk's Pov) wait wtf

Ok so I was just screaming in forest because of China who I'm still made at. Then two dragons found me and started saying stuff I can't understand because I don't speak dragon. Then I got to bite a dragon's ear. Then now I'm in a stone prison or something. I tried to see all that could coz it's almost pitch black here. I'm trying to move but I can't. Wait..... Oh lord one of the dragon who found me is holding me hostage. The only thing I can do is.... aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Nacht's Pov)

I can't believe Grasshopper bought the screaming thing with us. I noticed a light brown wingless dragon. He was so fraile. I went over to help him. I noticed Eis who had left by useing a door that led to the outside. I helped the dragon. He was quite handsome not to lie. I noticed a dragon in a prison cell. I went over and melted the bars with my fire. The dragon told me his name and went his own way.

(Third person Pov)

Nacht, Grasshopper, Schlamm, and Uk all left to go back to the cave.

Lol this is one of my longest chapters ovo

Wordcount: 394