confessions

Demi and i have been dating for 4 months now, and the relationship was going really strong. we loved each other so much that we both were attached at hip all the time and never left each other without an "i love you." i immediately fell in the love with Demi when i saw those pretty, bright brown eyes. Demi always tells me "those green eyes of yours are so beautiful, they could kill someone" every single time she said that, i'd blush and smile.

*ding dong* the doorbell rang, as i opened the door i saw a beautiful girl in a blue jacket, black sunglasses, with pink lipstick, and her hair pulled up into a ponytail who i call my extraordinary girlfriend! "hi babe, you look so-so GOOD in that jacket, it's my favorite one" we gave each other a little kiss. as demi came inside she put her purse on the table and asked me if we could have a talk. talks with demi scared me they were either good or bad. "so i know you're my girlfriend and i should tell u everything but i have a confession to make that i thought i should tell you" i started to get anxiety "dems, you know you can tell me ANYTHING i'll listen baby" she looked kinda nervous. "well i was at the nightclub last night and i kissed another girl by mistake" i could feel my face get red and a tear start to roll down my cheek. "w-why would y-you do t-that, we've been dating for 4 months it's about to be 5 in two days babe come on seriously?" she looked nervous. "hey baby look, something got into my head, it will not happen again i promise okay? next time you can come with me" she said. i looked upset still "ok." we both sat there thinking then demi says "i can make it up to you tomorrow night when i come home from the studio" she grinned. i said "yeah, but what if you can't make it up to me?" "oh, i know a way and i think you will like it" she grinned again.

to be continued.....