my turn (kinda romantic i guess)

The day had passed by so fast before my eyes i didn't even notice the time it was already 9pm at night ! but it was still light out since it was the summer season. i expected demi to come home very soon in 20-25 minutes, last night was wild af  i thought to myself.

As i turned the television off downstairs and all the lights off i went upstairs to go see if i had a brilliant outfit that would turn demi on so much. And there i had it, a white lace hot top and lace underwear along with it. Demi was coming home in about 10 minutes now so i got dressed quickly and got everything ready for our "special long night." I made the bed nicely and dimmed the lights in the room to make it look romantically for demi. I heard a voice say "honey i'm home finally!" it was demi's voice. "i am in the bedroom you can come up here if you wanna" i shouted to demi from upstairs.

As demi walked upstairs she came into the bedroom i walked out of the bathroom that was in our bedroom and demi was putting her stuff down so she had her back faced to me and i stood in the doorway looking seductively standing. when demi has turned around to see me in the outfit i was wearing her jaw dropped to the floor and she smirked. "what? i told you it was gonna be my turn tonight didn't i?" i said seductively. demi still stood there speechless over how hot i looked. "well what are you standing there for? get on the bed come on"

Demi got on the bed and laid on her back as i crawled on the bed i straddled my legs on demi's waist on top of her and looked down into her eyes and started to kiss her softly on the lips, then our tongues fought for dominance. i started to kiss demi's neck gently and sat her up, ripped off her shirt and unhooked her bra as the straps slowly fell off her shoulders. she laid back down as i again, kissed her neck gently in the right spots, she tilted her head for more access, i sucked on her sweet spots. then i went down lower to her chest and took one of her nip*les into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it and have the other breast attention with my right hand. chasing her to let out little moans of pleasure.

I kissed all the way down her stomach until i reached her panties. I took her too if her panties in between my teeth and took them off with my teeth slowly while she looked at me with such lust. "here comes the big part baby hehe" i laughed seductively while she smirked. i  sucked her inner thighs so she would want more, then went right to the most sweetest spot ever, her cl*t. i kissed it gently teasing her by blowing hot breath on it. then i started to suck on her cl*t softly then i did it harder which caused her to moan with pleasure. as i sucked hard on her cl*t i put two finger in her womanhood first thrusting them very gently. then as i went hard and faster inside of her she moaned and screamed in pleasure of such overwhelming pleasure since i was sucking her cl*t and fingering her at the same time. "b-babe can i c-come now?" demi asked while moaning in pleasure. "oh yeah i meant to tell you you're not allowed to come until. i say so...so the answer to that is no don't come yet or you will be punished" i looked at her with a stare. i rubbed her cl*t hard and fast which caused the
whole room to be filled with demi's screams. "c-can i n-now?" she asked. "nope i'm just gonna keep going until you can't resist it anymore" as i was doing all these things to her i could tell she was very very close to not resisting me rubbing her clit anymore. "you can come now baby all for me" i said. "mmmm fuuuuckk!!! demi shouted as she squirted all over my fingers and tried to catch her breath. as she came down from her high she laid on the bed relaxed and so did i next to her. "what a good girl you were tonight you weren't punished your my good girl and only mine u hear me?" i said firmly. "yes baby i'm your good girl and yours only" after that both of us went to bed cuddled and happy.