i'd rather eat out

I was on my way home from work stressed as hell because people were just annoying me all day. Demi had off today so i was expecting to go home to her sleeping because she was so drained from working in the studio all the time.

I walked in the door and shouted "i'm home babe!" i didn't hear a sound. She must be sleeping i thought. I walked up the stairs to the bedroom and saw her peacefully sleeping taking up the bed cuddling with a pillow. I giggled silently at the fact that she was probably missing me to cuddle so she cuddled with a pillow instead.

"babe, wake up it's me i'm home" i said in a soft voice because before when i woke her up all crazily she freaked out and got scared it was a burglar. she opened her eyes slowly and squinted to see it was me "mmm" she groaned as she woke up and stood up and stretched.

"sooo what did you want me to cook  for dinner tonight my love?" i asked her. "hmm let me see...i think i'd rather eat out i don't want food though" she said in a weird but sexy voice. "what do you mean you don't want food what else would you eat?" i was so confused. "you" she said seductively and bit her bottom lip looking at me.

Before i could even say anything she pinned me against the wall hard and smashed her lips onto mine right into a rough, make out kiss. She made her way to my sweet spot on my neck which caused me to whimper softly because she was sucking on it. She carried me to the bed and threw me onto it while she slowly stripped off her clothes teasing me to turn me on. "ugh demi you're so glorious" i accidentally said they thought out loud. "ahah you're cute baby just wait" she smirked. then she got closer to the edge of the bed and went down on her knees on the floor near the edge of the bed and pulled me closer to her while i was laying down. "c'mon don't be shy take off your shirt now baby girl it's not like i haven't seen your beautiful boo*s already before" i sat up and took off my shirt and my bra slowly came off of me. I was about to take my shorts and panties off before demi cut me off and said "no no that's my job" and she pushed my hands back where they were above my head on the bed. demi crawled on top of me and straddled her thighs around my waist, she kissed my neck and sucked on my sweet spots. She took one nip*le into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it and sucked it at the same time which of course made me moan softly. she gave the other breast attention by squeezing the nip*ple which made me moan again. Then she kissed all the way down my stomach to my pantie line, and she put it in between her teeth and dragged my panties down off of me with her teeth which turned me on by now i was a puddle just waiting to get dove into by demi's mouth. she blew 5 hot breaths come her mouth onto my pus*y and i was so urging to just get her to eat me. "oh demi stop teasing me so much or i'll just give pleasure to myse-" demi shut me up by sucking on my clit i gasped for air as she kept sucking on my clit. she did it like she hasn't eaten in months. i screamed so loud 4 times because of how much pleasure her mouth could give me. it continued all night long until i came to my org*sm well i had 4 in total all from demi's mouth. "was  your dinner good baby?" i asked her looking seductive at her. "hell yeah best meal ever hottie" she said while licking her lips to get all of my taste off of them. "i love when we do this but next time you won't have any control over me i'm the dom one anyways so your lucky i have been nice to you letting you control me" i said while looking at her. "if i wanna dom u i can" she said in a smart ass attitude". "oh, well if that's how you feel about it then i guess we'll have to see about that next time huh? goodnight babe be careful what you say to me or you may get...punished" i said seductive. "goodnight i love you and don't worry i'd let you punish me all the time hehe" we both went to bed happy and satisfied.